New in trading Plz clarify my questions

5paisa............its funny, Honey

I am with 5paisa. I was attracted by their low brokerage but Orders put in the after market hour window does not work properly, and 5paisa is never bother to answer the qurries in relation to that. If your AH order is active its your luck. " It is all about money,Honey" they say. Its really funny.

Hi If u r underedge & u want to pay in market .. i with usha ; that u should try with www.moneybhai.com . In real if u want to start ; i am with 5 paisa cause they r cheap than anyother , compare with Indiabulls , ICICI ,Sharekhan , ..
In ICICI it is web-based site for online trading it gives lots problem in technical region ., sharekhan is disconnected always , indiabulls want more volume for low brokerage .
In Indiainfolie [ 5paisa ] u r getting low brokerage , good service , some little problem in software connecting , but in all thsi it is good for new-comers in all case .

well thx mitr usha Suggested to read some books well i am on
and moneybhai.com i am going on with it. it have help me a lot to
check my trading capacity Knowledge.
one more question
if i open an account in 5paisa.com do i need a bank account

Re: Best Online Brokerage?

I am active intra-day player in the market,hence can the respective members tell me the lowest brokerage paid by them to there broker for intra-day trades. I am paying 0.05% on buy and 0.05% on sell as brokerage. I am planning to look around for more information on brokerage less than I pay so i can save on brokerage.

Last edited:
I am using hdfcsec.com and its services are good, brokerage is not very high, i have faced disconnection only once in the 4 months that i have been using it. Ofcourse I have a high speed triband connection from MTNL. If you face connection problems on 56kbps speed, then that you could face also with hdfcsec.

Nis2006 said:
I am using hdfcsec.com and its services are good, brokerage is not very high, i have faced disconnection only once in the 4 months that i have been using it. Ofcourse I have a high speed triband connection from MTNL. If you face connection problems on 56kbps speed, then that you could face also with hdfcsec.
Hi,
Even I have account with HDFCsec. Long ago I bought shares and I don't know how to sell them. Would you please help me with it.