NEW CHALLENGE - NSE 10DAYS

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Don't get me wrong but what will you achieve by posting P&L on the forum?
In my understanding, forum is a platform for either learning or teaching.
I don't see either of them being achieved, rather pressure of posting will affect your performance.

I don't see either of them being achieved, rather pressure of posting will affect your performance.
different people, different approaches. Let him continue, whatever helps him, even if just public posts.

sir, i am not full time trader, when i get time i trade and try to achieve target which is 100% impossible, but i try, don't know why, but i believe one day i will definitely achieve my target.

sir, i am not expert that why not post how to buy or sell when and all technical angle.

i know my post is not useful for other, but if i try to make money from this at-least this is proof for me or anyone amount not matter, if your technical is good.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
sir, i am not full time trader, when i get time i trade and try to achieve target which is 100% impossible, but i try, don't know why, but i believe one day i will definitely achieve my target.

sir, i am not expert that why not post how to buy or sell when and all technical angle.

i know my post is not useful for other, but if i try to make money from this at-least this is proof for me or anyone amount not matter, if your technical is good.
Good luck.

Vivek

Day 4: game over

today i take 100% risk in one call, game over

its unfortunate my journey end... :(
Take a break from real trading, paper-trade for a while & save money in the meanwhile, I think your capital was just too low & the length of the challenge too short. Go through the following thread, where this trader patiently traded risking 500 per trade & turned 5,000 into 20,000 in several months, which is a great 300% ROI, though unfortunately, he lost his discipline later on but nonetheless, the point being that maybe you should save 5,000-10,000 & then give it a go with a well-tested profitable strategy WITH GOOD MONEY-MANAGEMENT because no matter how good your strategy is, if you don't have money management, then you're just waiting for a disaster to happen - https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/my-day-trading-dairy.106125/

Good luck!

Take a break from real trading, paper-trade for a while & save money in the meanwhile, I think your capital was just too low & the length of the challenge too short. Go through the following thread, where this trader patiently traded risking 500 per trade & turned 5,000 into 20,000 in several months, which is a great 300% ROI, though unfortunately, he lost his discipline later on but nonetheless, the point being that maybe you should save 5,000-10,000 & then give it a go with a well-tested profitable strategy WITH GOOD MONEY-MANAGEMENT because no matter how good your strategy is, if you don't have money management, then you're just waiting for a disaster to happen - https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/my-day-trading-dairy.106125/

Good luck!
thanks that thread give me motivation, very soon again try. this time i am trying few new thing, but its unfortunate it will not work. this time i try to focus more on discipline and try to focus on money management too. very soon back, problem is because of job i cant see all time just place order and means while just check once or twice.