New Bee in trading

ok..thats great..but you should also do the fundamental analysis of the stock which you are willing to trade...so may i know where you have open an account... and what is your status in p/l...:clap:

Hello Trademan,
Welcome to you in Traderji, let me remind you that you are in a right platform to acquire some prerequisite knowledge regarding stock market before enter into. As my friend "Debasish" mention that before invest in any stock you should have the strong fundamental & technical analysis information about the stock. I woul like to appreciate your decision. If you face any obstacle, you are most wellcome to rebut

Regards

Instead of whats the type of inputs, I would like to ask:

a) What kind of capital are you planning to trade with
b) What is your risk apetite : What happens if the trading capital becomes zero. Whats the impact on your life
c) Why are you going through technical analysis course. Have you traded in past. What exposure you had in equity markets: ELSS/MF's/Stocks or any other intruments
d) What kind of time you have: i.e. how much time can you dedicate per day in
trading hours and post trading hours

Instead of whats the type of inputs, I would like to ask:

a) What kind of capital are you planning to trade with
b) What is your risk apetite : What happens if the trading capital becomes zero. Whats the impact on your life
c) Why are you going through technical analysis course. Have you traded in past. What exposure you had in equity markets: ELSS/MF's/Stocks or any other intruments
d) What kind of time you have: i.e. how much time can you dedicate per day in
trading hours and post trading hours

HI

a) I am planned 1-2lak

b) I dont about risk...I will buy on low at every dip....

c) I learn TA for intraday....past 1 year few stocks are watching and trading...now i am Holding in 25 to 30 stocks...Due to various tips...bought some stocks...and sold....I will buy the stocks initially 5 to 15.....If get profit in intraday more than 100, i will sold...otherwise buy on every dip...hold stocks...till get profit...

d) Time...no problem....spend whole..