New Banking License

mmca2006

Does any one know the date on which RBI will announce shortlisted candidate for Banking License ,Probably they will announce the shortlisted candidate in Jan 2014 but I want to know the Date , If any body knows please share.:confused:

Can you please post some conditions for obtaining such anyway? I mean in current today conditions, what we need to do and which standarts should be met in order to do all this, can you know and tell me that please? I will wait if needed;)

TradeJoker

Can you please post some conditions for obtaining such anyway? I mean in current today conditions, what we need to do and which standarts should be met in order to do all this, can you know and tell me that please? I will wait if needed;)
The only condition i think i know is, u need Adhar card, PAN , and recent photos

So many years passed, that's correct, so what is the state with all that matters here, are you able to produce something more than that entirely and possibly? How do they plan to change it when COVID 19 is all on the planet Earth, let's talk!