New Astrological Software for predicting market scenario

Dear All,

First of all, hello to everyone present. This is my first post in Traderji and hope it comes out to be fruitful.

My dad is an astrologer and has created a software which can predict the share prices. The accuracy is quite good.

I didnot believe in astrology at first but with the accuracy which this software has, I was dumbstruck. He told me on the 2nd of January that the market would fall after the 10th to a very low level.

Now, everyone knows what has happened.

What would you people say if thsi software is launched in the market?

Thanks

rpc

Dear All,

My dad is an astrologer and has created a software which can predict the share prices. The accuracy is quite good.

Thanks
Hi
Ask your father to predict what will happen tomorrow and post it here before markets start tomorrow.Then probably forum members can judge how correct the predictions are.
with best wishes
rpc

Dear All,

First of all, hello to everyone present. This is my first post in Traderji and hope it comes out to be fruitful.

I didnot believe in astrology at first but with the accuracy which this software has, I was dumbstruck. He told me on the 2nd of January that the market would fall after the 10th to a very low level.

Thanks
You and your father could become billionaires

rkkarnani

Dear All,

Thanks
Please, Please , dont waste your time here!!!!!
Be there where the action is : The trading room!!!!! MINT!!!!! MINT !!!!! MINT!!!!! :clap:
Why sell it, why even tell anyone that this is possible and risk your life... just make money and enjoy!!!!!