Never Quit.. whatever the circumstances are....

sh50

Interesting article Mr nkpanjiyar but like everything in life this is selectively true depending upon the situation. Ramesh Chauhan had to quit when Thumbsup and Coca-cola came to India.

Life is like a relay race and the person who starts the company is not always the best one to take it forward. They sell off ane then become consultants in their own companies. People who have turned around sick companies also have had to quit in good times( irony of irony) because the new situation called for a change of leadership.

The words "Never" and "Always" require the highest degree of circumspection. One should avoid making sweeping generalizations.

The interesting article should be specific to a lot many situations though

sh50 said:
Interesting article Mr nkpanjiyar but like everything in life this is selectively true depending upon the situation. Ramesh Chauhan had to quit when Thumbsup and Coca-cola came to India.

Life is like a relay race and the person who starts the company is not always the best one to take it forward. They sell off ane then become consultants in their own companies. People who have turned around sick companies also have had to quit in good times( irony of irony) because the new situation called for a change of leadership.

The words "Never" and "Always" require the highest degree of circumspection. One should avoid making sweeping generalizations.

The interesting article should be specific to a lot many situations though
Pleasure to see your post after such a long time. sh50 your posts and comments are dearly missed. Totally agreed with you. All depends upon situation and person. Keep em coming.
Thanks,
nkpanjiyar

nkpanjiyar said:
One day I decided to quit...I quit my job, my relationship, my
spirituality... Love, Light and Peace

cheers,
nkpanjiyar

"Intelligence alone does not make a successful person.
Success is equal parts of intellect, applied psychology, practice, discipline, commitment, quality, self-understanding and emotional control."
NK, I've devoted this Friday evening to your posts. Never knew all this was waiting to be read & digested. My salutations & appreciation. Please do keep these coming in.

jaideep said:
NK, I've devoted this Friday evening to your posts. Never knew all this was waiting to be read & digested. My salutations & appreciation. Please do keep these coming in.
I am honoured jaideep by your statement. Thanks a lot.

A very inspiring fable, Shri nkpanjiyar. I will find it a great one to retell to my friends who are into startups of various kinds in trading, business and knowledge industry.

Thank you.

pksam

nkpanjiyar said:
One day I decided to quit...I quit my job, my relationship, my
spirituality... I wanted to quit my life.
I went to the woods to have one last talk with God.
"God", I said. "Can you give me one good reason not to quit?"
His answer surprised me...
"Look around", He said. "Do you see the fern and the bamboo?"
"Yes", I replied.........

commitment, quality, self-understanding and emotional control."
Just so you know NK, this still is my favourite inspirational tale. I never stop reading it again & again whenever I feel knocked down in my efforts at various things. And... I never fail to pick myself up after reading it. Have been sending it out to anyone & everyone I know. Another big thanks to you for this gem NK & may God bless you for it.

jaideep said:
Just so you know NK, this still is my favourite inspirational tale. I never stop reading it again & again whenever I feel knocked down in my efforts at various things. And... I never fail to pick myself up after reading it. Have been sending it out to anyone & everyone I know. Another big thanks to you for this gem NK & may God bless you for it.
Thanks jaideep, I am honoured. May you achieve more success and peace in all your endevour.

cheers,
nkpanjiyar