Never give up in Life but it's good to give up in Trading..

Raj354u

Are bhai......He Can even ask to God for proof of being God.................:)

HEM
For people like you.. ST da will be a God because they keep giving you a ray of hope that money can be made ...irrelevant whether he is making money or not..
I guarantee 100% are losing money in Trading because Trading is a Zero sum game with an exception for Buy & hold Traders...because they know stock market is not a get rich quick game.. in fact it's a get rich slow game..
If anyone is really making money here prove me wrong by sharing ledger report without making any excuses..you can hide your account details..I would really love to be proved wrong..

Just-Trade

how can he doubt even ST da..

this is very true..only in trading we expect everybody to OUTPERFORM...if everybody wins then who is going to loose..Market or brokers or exchanges??

HEM
Raj is an old trader. He has been in trading business for the last 7-8 years. If he says his hard earned experience about the rare success rate then there must be some hard reality. We should not make fun of him instead we should be cautious in trading and our motto should be not to lose much money in our early trading years.

Just-Trade

marimuthu13

For people like you.. ST da will be a God because they keep giving you a ray of hope that money can be made ...irrelevant whether he is making money or not..
I guarantee 100% are losing money in Trading with an exception for Buy & hold Traders...because they know stock market is not a get rich quick game.. in fact it's a get rich slow game..
If anyone is really making money here prove me wrong by sharing ledger report without making any excuses..you can hide your account details..I would really love to be proved wrong..
okay..i can share you everything..not just brokers statement..i can give you even my PAN card, password details of Incometax web login details where
you can view everything at your own place ..year on year ITR 4 filling that shows trading income/loss details apart from my form 16 details..

but what you are going to give me back?? dont say big salute etc etc .........be practical.. if u are losing its ok..just quit it..look for other things that suit your personality. dont say that you wanted to save innocent traders getting into trap.. nobody going to listen to you and stop trading right away..

Raj354u

Raj is an old trader. He has been in trading business for the last 7-8 years. If he says his hard earned experience about the rare success rate than there must be some hard reality. We should not make fun of him instead we should be cautious in trading and our motto should be not to lose much money in our early trading years.

Just-Trade
It's not 7-8 years dude...I have 15+ years experience in Trading and with hardcore trading in last 12-13 years without missing a single day of trading...
And yes some of these people will keep on defending because some of them are brokers, tips providers, system sellers,website owners and some newbie who wants to remain in an illusion that making money should be possible...so don't bother about these people...They will keep on defending..cheers:)

Raj354u

okay..i can share you everything..not just brokers statement..i can give you even my PAN card, password details of Incometax web login details where
you can view everything at your own place ..year on year ITR 4 filling that shows trading income/loss details apart from my form 16 details..

but what you are going to give me back?? dont say big salute etc etc .........be practical.. if u are losing its ok..just quit it..look for other things that suit your personality. dont say that you wanted to save innocent traders getting into trap.. nobody going to listen to you and stop trading right away..
I have already shared my PL report as was asked by other members...As they said they can share only after I show my loss..Now it's ur turn...you are really making money ..right?...Then prove it

how can he doubt even ST da..

this is very true..only in trading we expect everybody to OUTPERFORM...if everybody wins then who is going to loose..Market or brokers or exchanges??

HEM
I guarantee 100% are losing money in Trading because Trading is a Zero sum game with an exception for Buy & hold Traders...because they know stock market is not a get rich quick game.. in fact it's a get rich slow game..
Raj is an old trader. He has been in trading business for the last 7-8 years. If he says his hard earned experience about the rare success rate then there must be some hard reality. We should not make fun of him instead we should be cautious in trading and our motto should be not to lose much money in our early trading years.

Just-Trade

Dear Just -Trade,

i am not making fun of him (Raj354u)........ my post was in the lighter sense and just a joke.

Note :- i don't want to waste my time and energy to argue with Raj354u and i don't want to interrupt or disturb his thought process, so
i have deleted my post and this is my last post in this thread..............:)

HEM

Last edited:

suri112000

Are bhai.......he is just asking ledgers of those who are successful or atleast claim to be successful. How many people are successful here? Say 5-10 maximum. If you are successful, just show your ledger. If you are successful and donot want to share your ledger just say I donot want to share with or without a reason. He is just skeptical about people who claim to be successful but hesitant to share their ledger. He just want to prove that most of the people here in this market are not real traders and have ulterior motives in projecting themselves as successful traders. By seeing this thread, it is futile effort from him to get the ledgers verified. I suggest him to approach brokers for this. He will know the exact figures.

augubhai

Nice discussion on this thread. Differing points of view.

Just goes to show that the market is an elephant, and that we are all blind men. What we experience from the market is our reality. Some people seem to insist that their view of the market is the only one. Others are willing to hear others' POVs. Some are at the good end of the elephant, some are at the bad end.... If you are at the good end of the elephant, stay there (but be careful). If you are at the bad end, try to help yourself to a good part, or get away from it.