Never give up in Life but it's good to give up in Trading..

Nice discussion on this thread. Differing points of view.

Just goes to show that the market is an elephant, and that we are all blind men. What we experience from the market is our reality. Some people seem to insist that their view of the market is the only one. Others are willing to hear others' POVs. Some are at the good end of the elephant, some are at the bad end.... If you are at the good end of the elephant, stay there (but be careful). If you are at the bad end, try to help yourself to a good part, or get away from it.
yes .. very true .. it may be like this too ..

we are like ant in front of mkt .. Ant cannot see the elephant in totality .. because of size

just gone through first few pages in this thread .. it is more or less matching my story in the thread " luck based system "

Here saying No trader is successful is not exactly correct.
I said in other thread too. It is like only one Rajinikanth and 1000 of rajini lost their life and still roaming in chennai streets with same belief that one day they will became like rajini.

Are bhai.......he is just asking ledgers of those who are successful or atleast claim to be successful. How many people are successful here? Say 5-10 maximum. If you are successful, just show your ledger. If you are successful and donot want to share your ledger just say I donot want to share with or without a reason. He is just skeptical about people who claim to be successful but hesitant to share their ledger. He just want to prove that most of the people here in this market are not real traders and have ulterior motives in projecting themselves as successful traders. By seeing this thread, it is futile effort from him to get the ledgers verified. I suggest him to approach brokers for this. He will know the exact figures.
luckily saw this post and thread today..
i even started one thread " when started where now "
no one just hinted . just when started and when they turned green ? or still yet to became green?
only one guy gave some details .. all simply came there and advised.

yes .. very true .. it may be like this too ..

we are like ant in front of mkt .. Ant cannot see the elephant in totality .. because of size

just gone through first few pages in this thread .. it is more or less matching my story in the thread " luck based system "

Here saying No trader is successful is not exactly correct.
I said in other thread too. It is like only one Rajinikanth and 1000 of rajini lost their life and still roaming in chennai streets with same belief that one day they will became like rajini.
trading is as difficult as any other high paying career. but does that stop ppl from trying to make it in movies, business or any other career? but only a few can reach to that height or make money. these career are what one has passion for to a level of obsession. everybody start with same zeal and passion. but a few persists. rest are all extras and others.
question is are you persisting or be part of extra and have given up or found a new journey. beating the same dead horse here and in other threads again and again does not change anything for you. move on and lets other ppl do in trading whatever they want to do.

trading is as difficult as any other high paying career. but does that stop ppl from trying to make it in movies, business or any other career? but only a few can reach to that height or make money. these career are what one has passion for to a level of obsession. everybody start with same zeal and passion. but a few persists. rest are all extras and others.
question is are you persisting or be part of extra and have given up or found a new journey. beating the same dead horse here and in other threads again and again does not change anything for you. move on and lets other ppl do in trading whatever they want to do.
so you are 4 or 5 th year of your trading ?

hi Raj354u
Trading is not a gambling, one should nees patience, and good knowledge, the most importent thing is risk management, using stop loss, the timing is also very crucial, most of the trader think immotonaly, you have good experence , i would like to say don't give up .