Neteller Scammer ALERT

Hi,

Please be careful while making any transaction related to ecurrency. Don't believe any unknown person and don't any transaction over phone. Yesterday I can cheated by this cold blooded scammer. Please be carefull.

Email - [email protected]
Phone - 9908069640
Bank details:
Name - DEV KUMAR SINGH
State bank of India
Lakshmisagar (Bhubaneshwar) IFSC-SBIN0007047
MICR code - 751002011
Account No - 20020354344

Hi,

Please be careful while making any transaction related to ecurrency. Don't believe any unknown person and don't any transaction over phone. Yesterday I can cheated by this cold blooded scammer. Please be carefull.

Email - [email protected]
Phone - 9908069640
Bank details:
Name - DEV KUMAR SINGH
State bank of India
Lakshmisagar (Bhubaneshwar) IFSC-SBIN0007047
MICR code - 751002011
Account No - 20020354344
Dear friend,
I have a question those personal details are yours or someone elses. If its yours i would recommend you to search GOOGLE SAFE WEB and do the appropriate things.

Have a Good day

Oh, one thing I verified my neteller account using my PP. Also saved all the details like security questions, neteller id and others. And I have $$$ onto my account. So may I lost my $$$$$?

mt4trader

i think like this cards are not allowed in india.
only paypal aproved by rbi.
they can not hold our currency in thier account, it has to transfer immediatly our bank account.
there is no chance fraud in paypal.
sms confirmation also there in paypal.
you can not login without password send by sms.
these are rbi conditions.

Dear friend,
I have a question those personal details are yours or someone elses. If its yours i would recommend you to search GOOGLE SAFE WEB and do the appropriate things.

Have a Good day
Sir, these details are not mine..this details belong to that scammer..just positing the details so that everyone will be alert..he told he will deposit neteller exchange of rupees..after transferring the amount he disappeared..

cloudTrader

Sir, these details are not mine..this details belong to that scammer..just positing the details so that everyone will be alert..he told he will deposit neteller exchange of rupees..after transferring the amount he disappeared..
You can use this link for finding good exchanger websites for exchanging money , however one needs to do 2 way exchanges if the wallet is not PayPal.

So if you have Neteller you can do like this as an example,

Neteller to Payza and then Payza to Paypal ...from Paypal to bank...

http://www.bestchange.com/

Contra

eWallets like these are unregulated and a magnet for fraud. Best to stick with Paypal or other wallets supported by Indian banks. Why take such a risk?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Introductions 0