Netbanking problem with HDFC bank.

lvgandhi

I have a savings max with HDFC Bank. I also have netbanking facility. At present I am in USA. I was able to access through netbanking my account upto 18/07/2018. On 19th, When I tried to access netbanking I was asked to get OTP in my registered mobile number. My registered mobile number is BSNL prepaid, which I can not access as I have not got international roaming. I talked to customercare. They also said without otp, I can not further login.
Any solution.

trendtrade

niftytrader12
I have a savings max with HDFC Bank. I also have netbanking facility. At present I am in USA. I was able to access through netbanking my account upto 18/07/2018. On 19th, When I tried to access netbanking I was asked to get OTP in my registered mobile number. My registered mobile number is BSNL prepaid, which I can not access as I have not got international roaming. I talked to customercare. They also said without otp, I can not further login.
Any solution.
Don't you have your email id registered with the bank ? I guess they send the OTP to mobile as well as email id, if you have registered email id with them.
So please tell the support staff to enable this option for you, if it is not already active.

Regards

lvgandhi

Don't you have your email id registered with the bank ? I guess they send the OTP to mobile as well as email id, if you have registered email id with them.
So please tell the support staff to enable this option for you, if it is not already active.

Regards
They send any debit/credit to account to my email id. I am not sure whether it is registered or not.. I tried to get IPIN with option of mobile and email leaving mobile and debit card and pin. That was not working.

lvgandhi

I too have similar problem.I kept SIM with my daughter house.and called whenever I want pin.
Though email option is there for pin but they are not sending.
You can do visa payments with password
Thanks. Finally my branch persons solved the problem.

lvgandhi

Please update, how exactly it was solved. So that if someone else face similar problem in the future, then it would be helpful for him.

Thanks and regards
I talked about the problem to the officer in my branch. She took up tha matter. She mailed me OTP for netbanking will not block my net banking. How they did it I don't know.

I guess I'm too late but at least the issue is solved as I did face the same issue years back but now I'm able to perform my task with the HDFC Bank Netbanking from anywhere and at any time. I'm able to keep a watch on my daily transactions and account balance at all times. You can easily get to know about any fraudulent activity or threat to your account much before it can pose your account to severe damage, immediately within a matter of time.