NestTrader & Autoit

Dear Happylife.. dont close this thread and dont stop your effort to help other by autoit..

please provide full set of file as u mentioned in 1st post after you finished test...

Thanks.

mastermind007

I had looked at it but both Norton Antivirus and Microsoft Defender flagged it as Malware. Name cited was ... Trojan Wacatac.B!ml

Did not want to be bearer of bad news in hopes that this antivirus flagging was a "false flag".

HappyLife

I had looked at it but both Norton Antivirus and Microsoft Defender flagged it as Malware. Name cited was ... Trojan Wacatac.B!ml

Did not want to be bearer of bad news in hopes that this antivirus flagging was a "false flag".
Really; are you sure?
It’s norton & windows defender!!!
I guess you didn’t read, so let me repeat if you have problem skip it.
Almost 9 days to scan a single file :eek:. May be you are using special version.
Free advice never use windows & antivirus crack version.

Last edited:

HappyLife

Version 2:
Buy / Sell base on Bid/Ask, so try it on liquid share (good volume).
No need of any TA Software.

Point to remember
Most important:- First try with only 1 qty.
Only NSE Equity Share;
Order Type: - LIMIT;
Prod Type: - MIS;
Max No of order set to 4.
Quantity limit set to 50. If exceed you get error message “Quantity Limit Exceed”.

Use NestTrader Symbol Name. If symbol name not found get error message “Symbol Not Found”.
Use word Buy/Sell to define Buy/Sell. If use anything else get error message “Check Buy/Sell Spelling”.
If get error message “Fail to Capture LTP” simply put the 2 file elsewhere and try.
Don’t delete OrderBook.txt file.

OrderBook.txt format (Buy/Sell,SymbolName,Quantity)(use comma & no space in between)
Code:
Buy,SBIN,2
Sell,DLF,2
Buy,HDFC,1
Buy,CANBK,3
And always check NestTrader Order Book after placing order.
& if have doubt don’t download it.

Disclaimer:
------------

I am not a professional coder.
So try at your own risk. I am not responsible for any sort of damage or loss.

HTML:
https://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g4922a2c9718cf5f81000196317bded2969477cf0f6

Last edited:

mastermind007

Really; are you sure? It’s norton & windows defender!!!
I guess you didn’t read, so let me repeat if you have problem skip it. Almost 9 days to scan a single file :eek:. May be you are using special version.Free advice never use windows & antivirus crack version.
No, the Norton had flagged it on first day itself. I had copied file on pen-drive and when I attached pen-drive to another computer that had defender installer and this exe was flagged out.

you failed to read

mastermind007 said:
As for special version, yes, I do have special version. Bill gates came to my house to install it for me, any problems for you?

I neither use cracked version of OS nor do I use cracked version of Antivirus and not even Amibroker.

So you can keep your free advice to nearest mirror.

Get SnapQuote.exe {32bit}{Version 1}:
-----------------------------------------
Get LTP from SnapQuote according to your given list.

Point to remember:
---------------------
Max symbol limit is 4.
Only Nse Equity Symbol & make sure you put correct Symbol Name.
You can terminate program anytime by clicking keyboard END button.
You will get proper error message if something missing.
If get error message {Fail to Capture LTP}, simply place the 2 files in some other place and try.

Important
-----------
Don’t delete SymbolName.txt file.
No specific path; just keep two file together.

Version 2:
----------
View attachment 37484
You can Buy/Sell multiple symbols via single click.
Or you can slice your order according to your requirement.
Full version includes NFO; will wait until testing phases over.

Found bug or not please don’t forget to inform whether it’s working or not.

Disclaimer:
------------

I am not a professional coder.
So try at your own risk. I am not responsible for any sort of damage or loss.

HTML:
https://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g74b36f4567fabb17100019410009ecf9aa95c2176d

Dear Happy Life , please reupload above exe once again, (snapquote.exe)

traderhardrock

As for special version, yes, I do have special version. Bill gates came to my house to install it for me, any problems for you?

I neither use cracked version of OS nor do I use cracked version of Antivirus and not even Amibroker.

So you can keep your free advice to nearest mirror.
:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: