nest trader in 13.3"" laptops and 1920 x 1080 hd sceen issue

hitesh05

Well that's the only way to get 1:1 pixel representation. You could get used to it over time, I'm on a 13.3" 1080p myself. Just do this during trading hours and set it to 125% for everything else.
did you fixed the issue, if not tell me i will help you out, i had the same issue

I've been facing it ever since i bought the Dell XPS 13 in 2016... Not just with NEST or Amibroker but with lots of other applications.. the recommended resolution on my laptop is 3200 x 1800.. i've tried almost all combinations of resolution and scaling but the problem exists..any recommendation would be appreciated.

this is due to resolution problem , you solve it by following steps.
if app is on your desktop .please right click on app -> then click on "properties"
you can see "compatibility" tab click on it. -> then go to "change high DPI Settings"
then tick "Override high DPI Scaling behavior." And also "change Scaling performed by" into "System"
then click OK button. please restart your system.
Now your bracket order will work perfectly.
All the best for trading.

if app is on your desktop .please right click on app -> then click on "properties"
you can see "compatibility" tab click on it. -> then go to "change high DPI Settings"
then tick "Override high DPI Scaling behavior." And also "change Scaling performed by" into "System"
Will try and confirm

This worked liked charm..basic technical aspect.. I missed it.. All users do it.. It works.. Thanks

lemondew

This works in windows 10? In windows 7 Disable display scaling on high dpi settings doesnt work?

Last edited: