nest trader in 13.3"" laptops and 1920 x 1080 hd sceen issue

doe anybody have solution ofr nest trader in 13.3"" laptops and 1920 x 1080 hd sceen issue. the display resolution requires to reduce to 1680 type resolution for 13.3" inch.

even in a 15.5 laptop with HD resolution fornt size requires to be set to 100% which in both case show as very tiny and case eye strain. if dont keep in reduced menus and order windows dont show properly.

Yes can use reduced resolution if the monitor is designed for such resolution if its of HD screen based keeping lower resolutions gives font issue and also terrible texts and eye strain.. Even sent mail to omnesys the company but no replies.. Causes lot of eye strain if spend even 1/2 hrs on the nest

Yes can use reduced resolution if the monitor is designed for such resolution if its of HD screen based keeping lower resolutions gives font issue and also terrible texts and eye strain.. Even sent mail to omnesys the company but no replies.. Causes lot of eye strain if spend even 1/2 hrs on the nest

I tried changing resolution from 125% to 100% for my 15.5" laptop. I restarted the application and it worked.. But fonts are toooooooooo small. Need to find alternate solution.

Tried in 3.16 version too seems not in cards.. Such a renowned software hadn't updated. To latest resolutions.. How to intimate the company? Broker don't have solution but insist use lower resolution and size of font only as option

ocil

In windows 10 you can change the screen resolution and fonts size also.
I tried changing resolution from 125% to 100% for my 15.5" laptop. I restarted the application and it worked.. But fonts are toooooooooo small. Need to find alternate solution.