Nest to Amibroker (people serching in 2019)

Hello All
I go through with all the post
basically i m searching for real time data with backfill for amibrokar from nest trader
i almost read all post and comments her in traderji but didnt find the solution, the link are expire
So request to expert please guide here how can we get realtime data for amibrokar from Nest Trader
this will help people who seach this in 2019
Thanks

CougarTrader

Hello All
I go through with all the post
basically i m searching for real time data with backfill for amibrokar from nest trader
i almost read all post and comments her in traderji but didnt find the solution, the link are expire
So request to expert please guide here how can we get realtime data for amibrokar from Nest Trader
this will help people who seach this in 2019
Thanks
A piece of advice.... If you are serious about trading, please use a Registered version of AmiBroker and use an authorised datafeed vendor - GDFL is pointless in current context because of their arrogance and non-support to latest v6.30+. Try TrueData and TicAnalytics and see which one suit your need!

TrueData's inbuilt plugin might cause some issues in new v6.30+, such as trendline flickering (not a Graphics card issue) and with TrueData Velocity + eSignal DLL, Index charts won't show-up in v6.30+, so, you would need to use an old 3.11 eSignal DLL Plugin version instead of the new inbuilt one that comes with AB's setup. But their power to support a plethora of different charting softwares at the same time is exceptional.

Since you specifically wrote for AB, you can try TicAnalytics too. Setup is very smooth and no issues whatsoever in latest v6.30+.

Whatever you do, please do not use Nest Historical data (Nest+ DataTable or VWAP) for Trading with real money because the data is simply wrong and far far away from the reality. Also the method to ASCII import quotes into AB every second from a TXT/CSV stored in RAM Drive is only a "juggad" and not a long-term solution, without a doubt, you will definitely miss large chunk of quotes and will have incorrect OHLC levels, i.e. wrong charts. I mean no disrespect to anyone, but one must not even paper-trade with such juggads, forget trading with real money.

Choose well !

Last edited:
A piece of advice.... If you are serious about trading, please use a Registered version of AmiBroker and use an authorised datafeed vendor - GDFL is pointless in current context because of their arrogance and non-support to latest v6.30+. Try TrueData and TicAnalytics and see which one suit your need!

TrueData's inbuilt plugin might cause some issues in new v6.30+, such as trendline flickering (not a Graphics card issue) and with TrueData Velocity + eSignal DLL, Index charts won't show-up in v6.30+, so, you would need to use an old 3.11 eSignal DLL Plugin version instead of the new inbuilt one that comes with AB's setup. But their power to support a plethora of different charting softwares at the same time is exceptional.

Since you specifically wrote for AB, you can try TicAnalytics too. Setup is very smooth and no issues whatsoever in latest v6.30+.

Whatever you do, please do not use Nest Historical data (Nest+ DataTable or VWAP) for Trading with real money because the data is simply wrong and far far away from the reality. Also the method to ASCII import quotes into AB every second from a TXT/CSV stored in RAM Drive is only a "juggad" and not a long-term solution, without a doubt, you will definitely miss large chunk of quotes and will have incorrect OHLC levels, i.e. wrong charts. I mean no disrespect to anyone, but one must not even paper-trade with such juggads, forget trading with real money.

Choose well !
really thanks man, thank you very much