nest plus

Laksh

Dear all,

I have nest plus and wnt to make my stretegy in nest plus

is anybody here who help me in this regard.

thank you
Nest plus is not good enough for formulating trading strategies. You can find comments by me & other traders who tried to do so in a thread on auto trading. If you are still bent on using it then you can attend their free seminar which they hold on wednesdays and fridays. If you have subscribed to nest pulse then you will get the mails in your inbox regarding the seminars.

Laksh

Nest plus is not good enough for formulating trading strategies. You can find comments by me & other traders who tried to do so in a thread on auto trading. If you are still bent on using it then you can attend their free seminar which they hold on wednesdays and fridays. If you have subscribed to nest pulse then you will get the mails in your inbox regarding the seminars.

Laksh
did u did auto trading through nest plus!

kindly share ur mail to chat
thanks

Set A = TRIX (CLOSE, 21)
SET B = REF (TRIX,CLOSE,1)
A > B = TRUE
---------
Please elaborate more on TRIX21-1. Do you mean value of TRIX 21 in last candle or something else?

Dear sir,

thanks for ur guidance.:clap:

TRIX21-1 means value of TRIX21 on previous day or one day before or yesterday or previous candle(for intra day)

and TRIX21 is current candle.

sir i want to chat vth u or talk to u
i pm u my e mail pls reply me

thnks

i subcribed and member of nest plus and download this software butthis is not working, can you tell me anybodys for my problem.

i want see nest plus software for real time chart?

NEST Plus new version is worst. Don't go with it. if you logout once from now you can't get the chart easily on the same day. if you enlarge the chart, with in 1 or 2 hrs the now system will close. if any body know the solution please send me....