NEST | NOW Nest2 Amibroker with Backfill Easiest way works nest v3.15.xx

icytrader

Ok, I just tried this on my system. nest treader 3.16 zerodha. I didn't have to fast like a cat. i had my mw open and just deicded to start shublala and the dang thing worked. one huge issue though. once it started it slowed my system so much that I thought it was malware and just removed it. I'll try again. ran it through a ramdisk ditto for nest as well.

OneThatGotAway

my shubhlala uses 36 mb+ end.exe uses 12 mb so 50 mb at max ... nest itself uses 300mb ++
amibroker uses 43 mb ram

try closing your web browser ... that will help. i have 4 gb ram so i don;t notice any slow down.
i am suprize zerodha has nest 3.16 cool and i think u can only get Rt nifty future
for spot use yahoo EOD... sensex spot won;t be possible

it;s preffered to use 4gb ram for rt .

2 gb will work too u need to close web browser so ram be free

and attaching black version of hour.afl

Attachments

Hi,

I had a question, if I start NEST at 10.00 AM instead of 9.15 AM, will the data for this 45 min will get missed or Historical data gets downloaded using this approach ?

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

OneThatGotAway

you can always generate a intra day csv file from nest trader that has 1 min data so just back fill that and you are good to go
watch video once again full you will see the how it is done

NEST | NOW Nest2 Amibroker with Backfill Easiest way yes works with nest v3.15.xx too

Hope it helps somebody ...
Cost : Do u pay fees to your Big brother ? at least i don;t So free :)

Make backup of your amibroker and afl first and only then install it

NO step should be skipped do exactly as it;s showen in video and u will have nest 2 ami :xD

pass is test123
download link
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=16atenGEISKyVQoGvGEzoGVEao94FSH_O
alternative link
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0ByOUhBHdwdPmT3o1MW1XYkRoZDQ

New shublala is included and amibroker hellhound backfill script is auto included Video speaks all
You can back fill 1 by 1 scrip manually

Basic idea is
at exactly 9:14 and 30 sec start your nest client .

Moment your below screen is gone BE quick as cat and press start instantly in shubhlala
it will start amibroker .

if u are late even by 5 sec it wil say market watch not present give it 2-3 shot i am sure u will have success

you want Nift50 all 50 script..well 300 ++ script with back fill then use my EOD databse that uses google as back fill here
http://www.traderji.com/community/threads/nse-amibroker-database-5-yrs-with-self-update.104207/
Many thanks for sharing this great tool for free. Though it seems like it works perfectly if I have 4-5 scrips in the watchlist, & there's a near-perfect correlation between Nest charts, & Amibroker charts with every second getting updated BUT if I put several dozens of scrips in the watchlist, then it seems like Amibroker charts don't update every second & then there's a significant difference between OHLC of candles on Nest charts & Amibroker charts. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong? Is it possible for this tool to update, let's say, 100 scrips' charts every second?

OneThatGotAway

above works for 10 scrips perfectly..
it;s advised not to keep more then 10 scripts .

For difference in OHLC get data file csv from pulse and feed to amibroker then correct volume and candle u will see it ... i,e you must back fill csv fil every 1 hour to see correct volume :xD hellhoud in you tube video explains it
And you should have powerful computer with strong internet connection and huge ram it works perfect
and scrips have to be liquid ... rate should change on nest terminal only then amibroker rate will be reflected.
glad beside me you are using this one lol else who uses this in 2019 lol

should i make a setup that integrated amiversion 6.3 ?i was thinking but no body uses it so lost interest
maybe in my free time i will make it idk

Last edited:
above works for 10 scrips perfectly..
it;s advised not to keep more then 10 scripts .

For difference in OHLC get data file csv from pulse and feed to amibroker then correct volume and candle u will see it ... i,e you must back fill csv fil every 1 hour to see correct volume :xD hellhoud in you tube video explains it
And you should have powerful computer with strong internet connection and huge ram it works perfect
and scrips have to be liquid ... rate should change on nest terminal only then amibroker rate will be reflected.
glad beside me you are using this one lol else who uses this in 2019 lol

should i make a setup that integrated amiversion 6.3 ?i was thinking but no body uses it so lost interest
maybe in my free time i will make it idk
I've been testing it for a couple of days because neither IB's nor MT4's charts are as accurate as Nest's but I need to track close to 100 stocks. I'm surprised that more people aren't using this tool since most people on Traderji seem to trade NF, BNF & maybe a handful of major stocks, so for them, it seems like a perfect solution.