NEST alternate for scalping. Which software(nonweb) like NEST give chart on same page

stoch_guy

Hi All,

I am a option scalper and need non based fast desktop trading application. With NEST support closing for chart, which software gives chart on same page(not new page) like below screenshot

https://www.tradejini.com/assets/images/NEST TRADER.JPG

Google search shows DIET ODIN RKG( broker is rkglobal someone).

Please suggest. I am ok with any broker such that I can see chart like above in same page and it should not be web based like kite or upstox web etc

stoch_guy

There is a reward of 500 rupee on paytm or neft however you like, for the first person who give correct solution. First come first basis correct solution

try Sharekhan's Trade tiger or IIFL's Trade Terminal.

Both r good and stable. Though they might not go easy on ur resources.

DIET ODIN is super fast, built with C++ , one of the finest one for trading. Angel broking do provide Diet odin for desktops.

Take these three as my recos... Good luck..

TracerBullet

If you are buying options where leverage is not an issue, you can consider Interactive brokers too. Great execution with lots of order management
features and built in charts. Don't care about reward, forum is meant exhanging such info ..

stoch_guy

try Sharekhan's Trade tiger or IIFL's Trade Terminal.

Both r good and stable. Though they might not go easy on ur resources.

DIET ODIN is super fast, built with C++ , one of the finest one for trading. Angel broking do provide Diet odin for desktops.

Take these three as my recos... Good luck..

In Diet ODIN we get chart(1 min) on same page. No need to swictch, right ? Did you use Angel broking Diet ODin, some forum suggested for RK global.