need urgent help

hi,
i need urgent help to analyse this chart!!
bought at 0.34 and has been falling.
pls provide your analysis on its Technicals.
thanks

Attachments

cmlee said:
hi,
thanks
Hi cmlee,

Wish we had more info ,weeklies,etc........from what is given, we have an intermediate top.The preexisting trend before this breakdown is over.At present,that previous pivot low has been taken out......the present down bar ending below the previous pivot low makes matters worse.The bears now control proceedings.........Expect more downside,although you could get a bounce.That top made on the 10th may be a top for some time to come...........if you are in this,exit on a bounce or if it takes out today's bar's low.

Saint

cmlee said:
hi,
thanks
Hi cmlee:

I would take a stab at analysing it if you could post a chart with more data at least 300 days on daily basis as well as a weekly chart.

Thanks

nautilus

Looks like it's hitting support and ready for a bounce. Not sure on the fundamentals of this company, but keep yours eyes open for a small green candle to be formed next. Notice the light volume on the sell off (red candle) it appears to be a correction from a nice breakout pattern. Give it time to take out the previous high. Technically speaking, it's bullish.