Need Suggestions!

My name is Mark Wood. I live in Texas. My friends told me about Forex Trading. They told me about how beneficial it is. I liked it, and I'm looking to invest in it. Can you all suggest me to invest in the right market for Forex Trading. Also, can you suggest me a good agency that can help me and suggest me to invest in Forex Trading.

Thank You.

My name is Mark Wood. I live in Texas. My friends told me about Forex Trading. They told me about how beneficial it is. I liked it, and I'm looking to invest in it. Can you all suggest me to invest in the right market for Forex Trading. Also, can you suggest me a good agency that can help me and suggest me to invest in Forex Trading.

Thank You.
try open account IG markets

What do you mean by right market? Forex trading is foreign exchange. Literally the biggest market in the world. I guess you mean which broker?

Don't waste your money on courses or mentors, stick to forums like this one, YouTube, and primarily Babypips and you can learn everything you need to know. Then find a good broker and open a demo account, keep a trading journal, and prepare yourself for the psychological differences between trading on demo and live.