Need suggestion on best auto algo trader

there are 6-8 processes which are eating up the system ram to 96-99%
which are these processes? Is it anyway related to the amibroker or whatever software you use to trigger the trades? I am guessing its PC issue. Have you tried using it from a different PC? I use amibroker to fire orders through zerodha kite api and it works flawless.

The biggest hurdle with Zerodha Streak or OnlineAlgoTrading platforms is , u can not put ur custom (complex) strategies into action.

Like if someone is calculating a whole different indicator (which is not available in the list). And one wants to trade using that indicator , its impossible as of now. Thats where Amibroker or any other platform (even trading view) is more helpful. One just cant trade simple crossovers forever :)
Absolutely correct, these are just for those who are full time employed somewhere and doing trader as a second source of income or part-time. But indicators are not limited, it has many. Now many traders give there own strategies that get into a custom algo development like you mentioned about amibroker.

which are these processes? Is it anyway related to the amibroker or whatever software you use to trigger the trades? I am guessing its PC issue. Have you tried using it from a different PC? I use amibroker to fire orders through zerodha kite api and it works flawless.
HI AT,

as of now the processes have reduced down, but shooting orders through Autohotkey is still tedious for example, 2 days back, it put buy signal to order for Cipla then missed the sell order (exit order) & Short order for reverse entry and placed the Cover order which gave me a loss. any guidance how can i deal with this order shooting issue.

Is there any updated performance to take a look into, please?

The biggest hurdle with Zerodha Streak or OnlineAlgoTrading platforms is , u can not put ur custom (complex) strategies into action.

Like if someone is calculating a whole different indicator (which is not available in the list). And one wants to trade using that indicator , its impossible as of now. Thats where Amibroker or any other platform (even trading view) is more helpful. One just cant trade simple crossovers forever :)
I agree with you.. Amibroker is good for that matter. You can build custom strategies which is more helpfull as compared to readily available strategies online which generally and mostly are non-profitable

Hi Traders,

Can you suggest me the best fully automated trading platforms for trading. I have Amibroker with global data feeding as well as my AFL file is also ready.

As off now I am trading with Zerodha but it gives me error while order shooting from Amibroker to PI.

Kindly assist me on this issue.
I’ve been using InteractiveBrokers which has API called IBController. It’s some really cool features like placing a GAT(good after time) order, where you can exit after N number of days. You can also attach a lot of orders to an existing position through creating OCA (one cancels all)

These give a lot of flexibility in certainty a strategy which is properly executable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk