Need suggestion on best auto algo trader

Hi Traders,

Can you suggest me the best fully automated trading platforms for trading. I have Amibroker with global data feeding as well as my AFL file is also ready.

As off now I am trading with Zerodha but it gives me error while order shooting from Amibroker to PI.

Kindly assist me on this issue.

Hi Traders,

Can you suggest me the best fully automated trading platforms for trading. I have Amibroker with global data feeding as well as my AFL file is also ready.

As off now I am trading with Zerodha but it gives me error while order shooting from Amibroker to PI.

Kindly assist me on this issue.
With Zerodha , u can subscribe to its APIs for KITE .. and can fire orders from Ami to Kite...

Another option is upstox , there too u need to subscribe to apis.

Alice blue offers MT4 i guess and also trading apis.

5paisa too offers trading apis for free...

And if u want to look around for something totally out of the box , then google autotrader by stocksdevelopers ... ( i dont remember exactly but i have taken their demo). It works with Ami directly. and can fire orders to Zerodha, upstox or alice blue even without subscribing to their apis.

Charges are around 1100 bucks a month.

Check it out urself.

Good luck..

With Zerodha , u can subscribe to its APIs for KITE .. and can fire orders from Ami to Kite...

Another option is upstox , there too u need to subscribe to apis.

Alice blue offers MT4 i guess and also trading apis.

5paisa too offers trading apis for free...

And if u want to look around for something totally out of the box , then google autotrader by stocksdevelopers ... ( i dont remember exactly but i have taken their demo). It works with Ami directly. and can fire orders to Zerodha, upstox or alice blue even without subscribing to their apis.

Charges are around 1100 bucks a month.

Check it out urself.

Good luck..
Thanks trade4learn. these points are valuable.

I finally got the problem but i dont know how to deal with it since i am not of coding background.

there are 6-8 processes which are eating up the system ram to 96-99% and my system has physical 8 gb ram :oops:these service stop amibroker - zerodha to perform well.

any guidance on how to optimize this would be valuably helpful.

I finally got the problem but i dont know how to deal with it since i am not of coding background.

there are 6-8 processes which are eating up the system ram to 96-99% and my system has physical 8 gb ram :oops:these service stop amibroker - zerodha to perform well.

Not an Ami guy..

But check whats eating up so much memory . Also if possible to a deep scan for malwares , they r the main reason for it.

if Ami is the culprit, uninstall n reinstall it. I tried running Ami on 8gigz i5-7th gen lappy and it works perfectly fine.

I dont think pi-bridge is supported by zerodha anymore. If it works then good luck else shift to some other platform / broker.:)

against_tides

It's hanging with which algo trading platform??

The software which are installed on laptops and PC slows down gradually due to many reasons like old PC, upgrade of OS, older version of the software and few more. It's better to have a web-based system for algo trading like streak.tech or OnlineAlgoTrading

The software which are installed on laptops and PC slows down gradually due to many reasons like old PC, upgrade of OS, older version of the software and few more. It's better to have a web-based system for algo trading like streak.tech or OnlineAlgoTrading
The biggest hurdle with Zerodha Streak or OnlineAlgoTrading platforms is , u can not put ur custom (complex) strategies into action.

Like if someone is calculating a whole different indicator (which is not available in the list). And one wants to trade using that indicator , its impossible as of now. Thats where Amibroker or any other platform (even trading view) is more helpful. One just cant trade simple crossovers forever :)