Need some suggestions and guidance

Being a long term investor is a great way to start your stock market journey. Just focus on learning at the moment and slowly expand your investments when you gain more experience. I would suggest you read some good books as well. You can start reading ‘How to make money with intraday trading’ by Ashwani Gujral if you are interested in day trading.

stoch

Being a long term investor is a great way to start your stock market journey. Just focus on learning at the moment and slowly expand your investments when you gain more experience. I would suggest you read some good books as well. You can start reading ‘How to make money with intraday trading’ by Ashwani Gujral if you are interested in day trading.
Great book, I found some nice ideas and useful insights I use for trading on forex with Hotforex.

When it comes to money, one should take things slowly. Do not make any reckless decisions that might be regretful in the future. Study and understand what it takes to be an intraday trader and work accordingly.

You can checkout, “Bulls, Bears and other Beasts” . It's a great book for beginners to gain an understanding of what the market is really about. You may get many suggestions of different stocks but in the end, you have to select the ones that you find worth it so research and check stocks like HDFC bank and Wipro. These are good long term investments.

You should buy what fits your risk tolerance and trading plan. Don’t ever trade or invest the money you can’t afford to lose. Bajaj Finance, Britannia Industries, KEI Industries, Polycab India, and TATA Motors are some suggestions for you. I’d highly recommend you to do a background check before going with any of these.

“Read trading in the zone” By Mark Dougoas is a great book on trading psychology. It is one of the favourite and most useful books that helps in developing the right trading psychology.

If you are interested in stocks then my advice is to study the sector and the company you are interested in before you invest. There are many sources that can help you in understanding the market and analysing it. Be patient and do not make any decisions hastily.