Need some suggestions and guidance

I believe in making your own decisions. If you feel like doing something, say intraday trading, give it a try. Just keep your risks low until you are sure about your choice. Try making every possible move and gather information about it so that you know how to proceed further.

Intraday trading is preferred by many beginners as there is an opportunity for making quick profits. However, it is not as quick as it seems when you are a beginner. You will need to spend a good amount of time learning day trading and dedicate an entire day towards technical analysis for taking up good trades. But I won’t discourage you. You can surely give it a try if you don’t have any time constraints.

You need to focus on learning as of now. Create a list of companies you’re interested in and check them out online. Do some background digging and watch the financial growth capacity. To earn profit, many try the quick way but you must analyse and understand the market sentiment to get profitable. ‘Stocks to Riches’ by Parag Parikh is a good book to start with. Good luck!

Hello,
I just started buying stocks from previous month. I'm beginner and learning. I always choose for long term investment and retirement planning. But the thing is that I need some suggestions and guidance what to buy or what not to buy. Can anyone provide any links for learning. Also, I want to start intraday trading but don't know how to start. Please everyone share your suggestions and views. I use IIFL app for trading. Is it good?

Thanks
Read "coffee can investing" by saurahb mukherjea, definitly gave me a lot of perspective in long term investing.

Hello,
I just started buying stocks from previous month. I'm beginner and learning. I always choose for long term investment and retirement planning. But the thing is that I need some suggestions and guidance what to buy or what not to buy. Can anyone provide any links for learning. Also, I want to start intraday trading but don't know how to start. Please everyone share your suggestions and views. I use IIFL app for trading. Is it good?

Last edited:
Bro, Intraday is not something that can be done very easily. In stock market , intraday comes at last after mastering positional and swing trading. Follow the right procedure otherwise you will be empty handed very soon. Intraday demands for a quick decision making mindset. Are you ready to handle that noise?

Hello, I hope you have already learned a lot and would love to hear some updates about the progress you have made so far. Long term investment and intraday trading are entirely different from one another. See which one will be best for you and keep on learning to improve your skills.