Need some help | Scrip ID of BSE stocks

Hi All,

Can anybody provide me a list of Scrip IDs of all shares currently listed on BSE.

By scrip ID i mean 'HAVELLS' for Havells India Limited, not the scrip code (517354).

Appreciate your help.
Thanks,

-Partha

go to www.capitalmarket.com. in the get quotes column type any two letters and click go. you will get a new screen. on the right hand side you will get the alphabets from a to z. click on any alphabet. you will get the codes of all scripts with names starting with that alphabet.

dear p_haolader,
the very first column gives six digit bse code followed by nse symbol, other exchange code,group,company name, face value and market lot.
pl check again.

dear p_haolader,
the very first column gives six digit bse code followed by nse symbol, other exchange code,group,company name, face value and market lot.
pl check again.
Yes The first column has the BSE Code which is the BSE Scrip ID which are numbers like 500410. This refers to ACC Cements Ltd. The Scrip code of which is ACC. I was looking for the scrip codes. (2nd column)

Scrip ID ~~ Scrip Code ~~ Scrip Name
------------------------------------------------
500410 ~~ ACC ~~ ACC Cements Ltd

Anyway I got that list through programming hacks. I am a programmer after all :)
I am attaching an excel sheet that I created. The first column is the Scrip Id, the second is the Scrip code.

Thanks for your help and taking interest in solving my problem.

-Partha

Hi All,

Does the Scrip Code(eg: 11774) of the symbols(eg: 3IINFOTECH) on NSE or BSE will change or it fixed code for that symbol. I came to know this code will change at any time.

Pls Clarify.

The List attached is Usefull.
An updated such list is higly appriciated.

Yes The first column has the BSE Code which is the BSE Scrip ID which are numbers like 500410. This refers to ACC Cements Ltd. The Scrip code of which is ACC. I was looking for the scrip codes. (2nd column)

Scrip ID ~~ Scrip Code ~~ Scrip Name
------------------------------------------------
500410 ~~ ACC ~~ ACC Cements Ltd

Anyway I got that list through programming hacks. I am a programmer after all :)
I am attaching an excel sheet that I created. The first column is the Scrip Id, the second is the Scrip code.

Thanks for your help and taking interest in solving my problem.

-Partha