need realtime datafeed from nest to mt4

it seems possible to push data from nest to mt4....
see this

if the above is not feasible, does anyone know how to feed mt4 from amibroker? i.e. push from ami to mt4?(have already managed to get data from nest to ami using tracerbullet's utility and josh utility)

Last edited:
thanks optionwriter, but i have been able to do that myself(as stated in my original query)....

would be great to push from ami to mt4 or push directly from nest to mt4. both are very much possible

i trade forex on mt4 and would like to use the same setups and templates on indian markets as well

thanks optionwriter, but i have been able to do that myself(as stated in my original query)....

would be great to push from ami to mt4 or push directly from nest to mt4. both are very much possible

i trade forex on mt4 and would like to use the same setups and templates on indian markets as well
Hi Emt,
Can you kindly let me know hot to do nest to mt4 live feed?

@emt can you please explain the steps as i require to get data from nest to mt4