Need Real time data feed for Ninjatrader 7

this cheap and best.very slow
search jrt data , only for charts for data it ok , only near 450 scripts support

u can try globaldatafeeds or truedata ( i not tried) these are expensive

traderniftybull

@raja4204
yes, you have to request F to enable to link to excel, if not already enabled (if not working)
I do not use Ninja, so dont know how to configure it.
you better follow videos of Josh1 bro, and post your query in his thread.

Hello

Please use Interactive Brokers for opening an account.
They have strict account opening rules but they have open source API and you will be able to configure NinjaTrader 8 easily with TraderWorkStation(TWS) of Intercative Brokers.
You will get NSE intraday data of all the stocks and future symbols.
NSE option data is not possible.IB does not have BSE trading.
NSE intraday data is tick by tick and total data available if for 180 days.
Those who have NinjaTrader8 license will be able to trade/punch orders directly from NT8.
IB data NSE is ABSOLUTELY FREE.

Thanks.

Hello

Please use Interactive Brokers for opening an account.
They have strict account opening rules but they have open source API and you will be able to configure NinjaTrader 8 easily with TraderWorkStation(TWS) of Intercative Brokers.
You will get NSE intraday data of all the stocks and future symbols.
NSE option data is not possible.IB does not have BSE trading.
NSE intraday data is tick by tick and total data available if for 180 days.
Those who have NinjaTrader8 license will be able to trade/punch orders directly from NT8.
IB data NSE is ABSOLUTELY FREE.

Thanks.
I have accounts with zerodha and upstox, do they provide API. I am not able to understand your points like interactive broker .
Please guide on how i can use these broker to feed to ninja trader.

Thanks

rpsvinod

I have accounts with zerodha and upstox, do they provide API. I am not able to understand your points like interactive broker .
Please guide on how i can use these broker to feed to ninja trader.

Thanks
Hi
indyan, interactive broker is one of the International broker.They offer RT Data, u can use it for NT.,may be licensed NT only works.
BTW zerodha and upstox was Stopped their NEST Platform, So no use to get RT Data for NT thru RTD Utility.

RPS. VINOD

Hi
indyan, interactive broker is one of the International broker.They offer RT Data, u can use it for NT.,may be licensed NT only works.
BTW zerodha and upstox was Stopped their NEST Platform, So no use to get RT Data for NT thru RTD Utility.

RPS. VINOD
Ya i heard few names like rithmic and cqg but seems they dont provide NSE data. can u plz suggest any interactive broker who provide NSE data .

Thanks