Need professional help in AFL Coding.

Hi everyone. I need some professional help in AFL Coding. I need someone to create an auto screener AFL based on certain Price action parameters and provide sell/buy signals on auto basis. Contact me if anyone has experience working with VWAP and other price action related concepts. If needed please pm me as well so that we can discuss the modalities/formalities related to the process.

Hello sir,
Please provide specifications.

I want the afl to be able to automatically shortlist based on the criteria of stocks running near the supply/demand zones and then give auto signals on the basis of VWAP/AVWAP deviation. I already have an AFL that I found over the Internet that gives excellent supply/demand zones and have been using that for quite some time. Also the VWAP/AVWAP concept I have taken inspiration from is in this thread of Prathap sir
https://www.traderji.com/community/...perspective-using-vwap-sd-and-tf-amas.101098/ which may also be referred to please.

Also I'll also prefer if the following logic can also be incorporated in the screener.

Buy = Close > EMA20
RSI(14) > 50 and rising
ADX(14) > 25 and rising

Sell = C < EMA20
RSI(14) < 50 and falling
ADX(14) > 25 and rising

The said AFL also needs to be backtested. Let me know if you can create this please. If you want any more details then we can discuss the same over email as well. My mail id is [email protected]

Last edited: