Need Option Chain replica with addtional data

mohan.sic

Hi all,

Requirement:

Need a application development similar to NSE Option chain page. Need some additional live data to be displayed along with existing Option chain data.
Basically it involves adding few additional columns to the existing option chain format. I am ok with current 3mt refresh rate of nse option chain pages. So Project can either be started from scratch or it can be worked on Option chain from NSE.

I am open for costs involved and further discussion. Interested people Please post or pm me. You may also refer me details of developers with similar expertise/ market knowledge who you think can take up this work.

thanks.

Hi all,

Requirement:

Need a application development similar to NSE Option chain page. Need some additional live data to be displayed along with existing Option chain data.
Basically it involves adding few additional columns to the existing option chain format. I am ok with current 3mt refresh rate of nse option chain pages. So Project can either be started from scratch or it can be worked on Option chain from NSE.

I am open for costs involved and further discussion. Interested people Please post or pm me. You may also refer me details of developers with similar expertise/ market knowledge who you think can take up this work.

thanks.