Need NSE and BSE option data in MS Excel for last 10 Years

Dear Friends ,

I want to download NSE and BSE option EOD data (Bhav Copy) in MS Excel , I want to use this data for machine learning programming purpose , please do let me know if any one can help me do this , I am happy to pay for the software if available / created ?

Cheers !!
R

Hi,

I can help getting this data in excel. Let me know what is the source to get these data and then I can let you know how and when part.

cloudTrader

Dear Friends ,

I want to download NSE and BSE option EOD data (Bhav Copy) in MS Excel , I want to use this data for machine learning programming purpose , please do let me know if any one can help me do this , I am happy to pay for the software if available / created ?

Cheers !!
R
You can try this software. It downloads bhavcopy . It downloads in TXT files format but I think a converter can be used to get the files in MS Excel format. You can ask Josh1 for more clarification on this software in the thread, the creator of the software.

https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/another-bhavcopy-downloader-abcd.100705/

Dear Friend ,

I have data in MetaStock and unable to use downloader to convert the data from Metastock format to MS Excel / CSV as it says source file does not exist , i dont know how to fix it morover , the metastock files are with .dat extension i want to convert all the data into one of the RDBMS and so was wanting it into CSV , Please help

Regards
R