Need Metastock Data

hi,
i have just got my hands on metastock 9 but not the data :( if anyone can give me the data for the stocks listed on BSE & NSE would be highly obliged and would update it from there onwards .

Thanks

DownLoad NSE Data from yahoo using gimmefreedata from thegrafster.com and
use commandline converter available free on the net to convert it to metastock
format. Can you give me metastock 9 ?

Hi

Just send me an email at jamesalex_us at yahoo dot com & I will send you the data. Which datafeed compatible is your metastock 9 as there are different datafeeders for different vendors of metastock.

BTW Do you have Metastock Pro 9 or Metastock EOD 9

James

jamesalex_us said:
Hi

Just send me an email at jamesalex_us at yahoo dot com & I will send you the data. Which datafeed compatible is your metastock 9 as there are different datafeeders for different vendors of metastock.

BTW Do you have Metastock Pro 9 or Metastock EOD 9

James

:) hi james could you provide me with the metastock data my metastock is professional.

thanks a million

Hi,
I have got metastock 8 and lokking get NSE BSE data if anyone can give me the data for the stocks listed on both exchanges would be highly obliged and would update it from there onwards .

Thanks
Gautam Bothra

Originally Posted by GAUTAMBOTHRA
Hi,
I have got metastock 8 and lokking get NSE BSE data if anyone can give me the data for the stocks listed on both exchanges would be highly obliged and would update it from there onwards .

Thanks
Gautam Bothra

SIR, IF U R IN SEARCH FOR REALTIME DATA OR EOD DATA U CAN GET FROM VIJAY.CONTACT TO 9 3 8 1 1 8 8 3 0 9 REMOVE SPACES