Need help with starting a business

rocky9281

I think I am pretty good at selecting the right stock, I want to start a business but I dont know what kind of business is it going to be. I dont know what kind of business type or category will it come under. Here are some of the features that I want to be present:

1. I will trade with other peoples money, in my own trading account.

2. I will trade only in Stocks. A certain percentage of the profit will be mine.

3. When and which company I am going to invest will totally be my decision and I am not obliged to inform what I am going to do in advance.

4. Losses will be within its limit.(No more than 0.1 % in a particular trade;commissions extra.)

5. I constantly maintain a track record of 1 loss in every 3 trades in my account.

Those of you who dont think that I am insane, please reply to the questions below:

1. Is it possible to have all the above features simultaneously?

2. What kind (i.e category) of company is it going to be? I mean what is the appropriate term for that business type(e.g investment company, fund management etc)

3. What are the steps to start such a company? Please explain the steps in details.

4. Any additional information (except that I am mad) is highly welcomed.

Thanks

I am also in search of a similar line as rocky. :)
but with some difference I can trade on the client accounts for profit sharing. Is this service ok. If ok then respond with your views upon this. (also if anybody interested can pm me)

wise

I think I am pretty good at selecting the right stock, I want to start a business but I dont know what kind of business is it going to be. I dont know what kind of business type or category will it come under. Here are some of the features that I want to be present:

1. I will trade with other peoples money, in my own trading account.

2. I will trade only in Stocks. A certain percentage of the profit will be mine.

3. When and which company I am going to invest will totally be my decision and I am not obliged to inform what I am going to do in advance.

4. Losses will be within its limit.(No more than 0.1 % in a particular trade;commissions extra.)

5. I constantly maintain a track record of 1 loss in every 3 trades in my account.

Those of you who dont think that I am insane, please reply to the questions below:

1. Is it possible to have all the above features simultaneously?

2. What kind (i.e category) of company is it going to be? I mean what is the appropriate term for that business type(e.g investment company, fund management etc)

3. What are the steps to start such a company? Please explain the steps in details.

4. Any additional information (except that I am mad) is highly welcomed.

Thanks
hi
I think i can help you commercialize your abilities we can discuss that in detail

hi
I think i can help you commercialize your abilities we can discuss that in detail
Can you provide some more details or enable your private messaging so that I can contact you?
Go to User CP, click edit options, tick the box marked, "Enable Private Messaging"

hi,

i am also thinking of starting of investment co/buss may be LLP...and in order to leverage further we can also provide Financial Advisory services related to equities and portfolio managment...if anybody interested then do let me know...

regards,
fayez

rocky9281

Gosh! I am checking this thread after several months (or years? lol!). There are 5 replies :cool:

Now,my present status.....

Yes I have started with only a handful of customers. It took about 1 year to transform my thoughts into reality.Meanwhile, I have developed my own systems to trade tcs,icici,reliance,bhel and sbi. Past month, I earned more than 45% on my capital.And yes, I have quit the job and I am earning my living from the markets. And I can keep doing so in future too.I believe my business will keep on growing.

Looking forward to work with like minded people. If interested, lets chat in yahoo.PM me with your ID.

My next target is to trade the American markets, because they permit you to trade with finer entries and exits than Indian markets

jallanankit

Gosh! I am checking this thread after several months (or years? lol!). There are 5 replies :cool:

Yes I have started with only a handful of customers. It took about 1 year to transform my thoughts into reality.Meanwhile, I have developed my own systems to trade tcs,icici,reliance,bhel and sbi. Past month, I earned more than 45% on my capital.And yes, I have quit the job and I am earning my living from the markets. And I can keep doing so in future too.I believe my business will keep on growing.

Looking forward to work with like minded people. If interested, lets chat in yahoo.PM me with your ID.

My next target is to trade the American markets, because they permit you to trade with finer entries and exits than Indian markets
Wat r u doin now..??
I mean wat is the setup of ur business??

iyerboi

That's nice to know. Please let us know your story and details - that should be helpful for ppl like me who wanna tread this path.

Good luck with the new endeavour! :thumb: