Need help with quotetracker

I have just begun trading & have little knowledge about technical analysis ( doing a lot of reading to understand things) & softwares.. etc. I have checked few of the above ones & found them complicated to understand, so i decided to try Quote Tracker. Since i m looking after NSE data only it is a very good & easy to use software & i feel comfortable using it.

But now i want to use its advanced features for which i need help. Especially the advanced EOD scanner, in which there are many built in presets that can generate buy/sell calls, prob is i dont know how to apply those scans on the stocks in my portfolio, can any1 please help me?

I have just begun trading & have little knowledge about technical analysis ( doing a lot of reading to understand things) & softwares.. etc. I have checked few of the above ones & found them complicated to understand, so i decided to try Quote Tracker. Since i m looking after NSE data only it is a very good & easy to use software & i feel comfortable using it.

But now i want to use its advanced features for which i need help. Especially the advanced EOD scanner, in which there are many built in presets that can generate buy/sell calls, prob is i dont know how to apply those scans on the stocks in my portfolio, can any1 please help me?
The only way to access this feature is to subscribe ($14 USD a month) or open an an Ameritrade account ($2000 USD minimum.)