Need Help With ODIN CHARTS

Dear all,

I have been Using ODIN DIET for a long time and Seeing Continuous Charts. I have also been Using amibroker for along time. The help i need from You is that Can any one Convert Particular AMIBROKER AFL file in to ODIN DIET CHART Template ( extension:- .ind) format. Do replay me as soon as possible.

KIRAN KUMAR

vu22rps

Hello, As you have been using Amibroker and Odin you must have realized that Amibroker is far more advanced than Odin, Odin does not support most of Odin's features so better not waste much time doing this but in return there is a possibility for you to take data from Odin and stream it to Amibroker. But that is a paid patchware. Good luck.

yusi

Hello, As you have been using Amibroker and Odin you must have realized that Amibroker is far more advanced than Odin, Odin does not support most of Odin's features so better not waste much time doing this but in return there is a possibility for you to take data from Odin and stream it to Amibroker. But that is a paid patchware. Good luck.
@Raj, I think leoguy is talk about this. Since you have Angel, it is probably enabled for you to test.

@leoguy, there are limitations to the .ind as Raj has mentioned. However, if you could post a sample of the afl, maybe an attempt could be made. On my part, I could try with guesswork but it would not be possible to test it.

vu22rps

Yusi, that would be a good try, I've used Odin Charts before but its miserable putting in not so complex indicators. For Eg if you want to put Bollinger bands to RSI its not possible. Give it a try. If you need my Team viewer to try it out feel free to call me. It will be my pleasure to help you test .

Hi,

Sorry i cn't help u in ur querry, but i wnt 2 ask u my querry as u seems a daily trader. I m new in trading field. I hv done my basic TA but i cn't apply the same for trading, i get totally confused while trading. Dn't understand which rules n indicator to be apply???? how to start study to apply TA in trading n how to select stock 4 trading. Pls. guide me the same if u can.

Thnx.

mastermind007

Hi,

Sorry i cn't help u in ur querry, but i wnt 2 ask u my querry as u seems a daily trader. I m new in trading field. I hv done my basic TA but i cn't apply the same for trading, i get totally confused while trading. Dn't understand which rules n indicator to be apply???? how to start study to apply TA in trading n how to select stock 4 trading. Pls. guide me the same if u can.

Thnx.
Where did you do ur basic TA from? Obviously that training needs to understood.

vu22rps

Hi,

Thnx.
Well Vishnupriya its difficult to answer your question because to guide you one needs to know how much do you know about TA.

First and the foremost thing you need to define as to what kind of a trader you are:1. One who trades on breakouts 2. One who trades bottom fishing. And the 3. One who's an investor for long term for whome the above two do not concern.

If you are between the 1 and the 2 then decide what indicators you wish to have, the Stochastics, RSI, Moving Averages etc,

If you can taker bigger risks look at using 15 min or 30 min time frame, smaller risks come down to lower time frames.

Learn to define your Targets and your Stop Losses.

Decide on the TA software you going to use and know it thoroughly.

Finally VERY IMPORTANT you must do paper trade till you gain confidence and select good scrips of nifty 50 for your tests. Do not trade in real cash till you are confident.

Good luck and happy trading.