Need help with a crude oil strategy

Hello ,

It Would great if you can share your system ,
Thanks for helping a newbie out
I used to work on one intraday strategy on crudeoil. Though it was working good but as i cant sit daily on charts so i took over the positional. If u want i can give that ststrategy on your thread. U can backtest it and see can work on it.
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

imfine

Hello ,

It Would great if you can share your system ,
Thanks for helping a newbie out

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk
I had worked on this strategy few months back as was looking for time in evening to trade as i stayed free in evening. It worked good but as said i moved from it doing positional in crudeoil.

cutting short the strategy :)

Time frame: 30 mins chart
Indicators : can use volume chart but its optional. No other indicator required

step 1 Now its evening time so will let the candle of 5pm to 7pm created. so wait till 7.30pm
step 2 mark high/ low of this time range.
step 3 trade the breakout
step 4 we will stay in trade till the end of day. The other side will be SL.

Logic: This is the time when India reacts to other timezone market. Though only crude reacts to it.
chart of last day. rest check yourself. Hope you got it right.

crude.png

I used to work on one intraday strategy on crudeoil. Though it was working good but as i cant sit daily on charts so i took over the positional. If u want i can give that ststrategy on your thread. U can backtest it and see can work on it.
hello Sir,
i am interested in your Intraday crudeoil trading strategy. kindly share it with me.
i am at pulimath at gmail dot com.
with regards
Pulimath

stoch

Breakouts-based strategies are perfect for crude, because news flow related to oil market constantly delivers price shocks, you just have to define correct levels in advance it requires some attention and careful research, can be exhausting sometimes.

Invest in crude oil futures to capitalize on short-term price fluctuations, utilizing technical analysis and market sentiment indicators for entry and exit points. Hedge against potential downside risks by diversifying across energy sectors or utilizing options contracts for protection.

A common crude oil trading strategy involves analyzing key technical levels like support and resistance, combined with monitoring fundamental factors such as supply-demand dynamics and geopolitical events. Traders aim to capitalize on price movements by entering trades at strategic points and managing risk through careful position sizing and stop-loss orders.