Need help to trade better and to trade RIGHT

It’s all about rising up again when you see yourself falling down. Once you do that, you will find it easier to climb the ladder of success. If you want, start learning again. It will help you gain many more insights. Patience is the key in the market; remember that.

I don’t think anyone can help you with your trading if you are not ready to help yourself. You have to work really hard to go through the market movements and plan how you wish to make your trades to make money.

This is where trading separates the winners from the losers. Those that pick themselves off the ground and learn from what went wrong tend to go on and prosper in the markets. So many times traders were a hair's breadth from having a breakthrough and gave up.

It is good that you have made a decision to learn. That is the first thing one has to do to earn from the stock market. Just don’t be discouraged when you encounter losses and setbacks as mistakes are part of the learning process. Just be patient and keep on learning until you reach your goals.

Self analysis is very important when it comes to correcting the trading mistakes and tracking the progress. A successful trader might make mistakes but will never repeat the same mistake.

The only advice I can give you is not give up too early. I am sure you can get better as you spend more time in the market. It will take time and one must be determined to hang on until they get past the initial challenges.

stoch

The only advice I can give you is not give up too early. I am sure you can get better as you spend more time in the market. It will take time and one must be determined to hang on until they get past the initial challenges.
Yes when you give up early basically you want to throw all valuable experience from losses into garbage and also lose so many opportunities that market gives to those who remain persistent

I think you will be able to learn a lot of things in one year if you try. The learning curve is different for everyone but 1 year can be enough time to learn if you used it wisely. Wishing you a successful journey ahead!