Need help to start Future and Options ( Request Seniors to give valuable input)

AW10

Futures and Options are two different breed of financial products. If you have idea about stock trading, then IMO, moving to futures is easy.

Options price depends on many variables and it has time decay that works against the option buyer. So leave it for later stage.

Whatever is your decision, please put effort in learning the basics, chart reading, and come out with proper strategy. You can google and find out lot of info about them.

They both are leveraged instruments and carry lot bigger risk. Feel free to ask specific questions

Happy Trading

Futures and Options are two different breed of financial products. If you have idea about stock trading, then IMO, moving to futures is easy.

Options price depends on many variables and it has time decay that works against the option buyer. So leave it for later stage.

Whatever is your decision, please put effort in learning the basics, chart reading, and come out with proper strategy. You can google and find out lot of info about them.

They both are leveraged instruments and carry lot bigger risk. Feel free to ask specific questions

Happy Trading

WHAT IS A LOT ?, I was going through http://content.icicidirect.com/learning/futures/learnhome.htm and saw LOTS. Didn't understand why they multiply with Nifty or Sensex points

columbus

Friends,

I have no idea on how to trade in F& O.

Any tutorial on basics.

I am using Sharekhan trading A/C
My advice is to go for Trade Tiger account of Sharekhan.
Sharekhan's Classic account does not help at all ,since it
has no charting provision.

Friends,

I have no idea on how to trade in F& O.

Any tutorial on basics.

I am using Sharekhan trading A/C

You man go to the derivatives section of the Traderji.com and for low brokerage try shriraminsight.com they provide very good web based trading platform for trading...