Need help to code afl for buy sell signals but without normal indicators

Hi friends

Almost Everybody uses normal indicators like MA,EMA,WMA,RSI, MACD, STOCHASTICS ,ADX,CCI,W%R,Bollinger bands to generate a trading system.

I am looking for a trading system that gives buy sell signals based on
different indicators excluding the above mentioned things.This is so to stay away from crowd based & Technical analysis TEXT book based stuff.

here are some.
Afl example& afl example enhanced are definitely special-in the lines of turtles.

volatility based things are great and helpful.
Linear regression is one such thing.
Time series,Fourier,Binomial are some others.
Range based things like NR7 etc are some.
Gravity based ones are others.

JMA,JRSX,DMX etc from jurik stables-I could not like them as not comfortable to use.

Well let us see what comes out.
I wanted to include ergodic stuff and price oscillators,and dynamic zones stuff but stopped as not sure if these fit in the special zone.

Priority is given to complete trading sytems which contain readily visible on chart-entry-stop-target-trailing stop.

all the best
ford7k

XRAY27

Hi friends

Almost Everybody uses normal indicators like MA,EMA,WMA,RSI, MACD, STOCHASTICS ,ADX,CCI,W%R,Bollinger bands to generate a trading system.

I am looking for a trading system that gives buy sell signals based on
different indicators excluding the above mentioned things.This is so to stay away from crowd based & Technical analysis TEXT book based stuff.

here are some.
Afl example& afl example enhanced are definitely special-in the lines of turtles.

volatility based things are great and helpful.
Linear regression is one such thing.
Time series,Fourier,Binomial are some others.
Range based things like NR7 etc are some.
Gravity based ones are others.

JMA,JRSX,DMX etc from jurik stables-I could not like them as not comfortable to use.

Well let us see what comes out.
I wanted to include ergodic stuff and price oscillators,and dynamic zones stuff but stopped as not sure if these fit in the special zone.

Priority is given to complete trading sytems which contain readily visible on chart-entry-stop-target-trailing stop.

all the best
ford7k
Great thread sir... iam very much interested because text books stuff are not of great use for today trading