Need help on Trading Account Service Provider (POOR ANGEL BROKING SERVICE)

Hi
I am new to Stock Market with BAD EXPERIENCE WITH ANGEL BROKING. I opened account with 0.016 % brokerage and told me there is no other charges. They gave me only training of BUY and SELL of shares. One day i did interaday trading i got 90 Rs profit acording to NET POSITION. When i recieved Contract Note only 51 Rs Profit. I saw 6 type of taxes and wrong calculation of brokerage. I talked to agents they told me they are govt taxes we cant do anything in this. Brokerage is right. No problem in this. after few days i got to know that there is a MINIMUM Brokerage set on my account is 30/- RS. Also they hide the Delivery Settlement charges of Rs 22.68/- and some other charges. On next day i recieved call from RM which is assigned to me. He said there is a good opputunity to earn great profit (Range 1000/- to 1500/- Profit or Loss) in BTST blah blah . He forced me to accept. I said ok. Next day i got loss of 2500/- including all charges. One day i said i dont want to do trading in BTST, first recover my previous loss he said ok. Again i got loss of 600/- Rs.
There are many things which they disappointed me.
[email protected] is so cheap. I talked with Seniors all they are ********. Feedback service is for Formality.

So i want to Close the account and start with the new Service Provider which provide me low brokerage and software training.I want to recover capital amount and already i lost time.

Im not sure of it help, but go to forexpeacearmy.com if this service has a review page, give them a detailed review with a one star, then star a thread in the scam section, that should get their attention, there are many things and good people to help you out there, i hope it works best of luck

Thanks to Obelixtrader and tamaa for valuable reply.
Today i talked with zerodha he said we provide only terminal or software for trading. We do not provide Tips and Advisiory calls.

The brokerage services are not easy to define because of the complicated services they provide from registration till making money and the accuracy at every level of service is essential.

toingpoing

There is no point in blaming the brokerage when it is your mistake. Pure common sense,a person having the capacity to make money will not waste his time working in a brokerage company and give tips on making money. Anyone who does not have the time or patience to learn trading and take own decisions,should stay away from share market for his own good rather than relying on tips.

Hi there, I saw your message on the Zerodha forum. I am having a lot of issues with them as well, I wanna switch to a good, reliable broker. Could you please tell me which broker you are using at the moment ? Would really appreciate your advice and your response.

Hi there, I saw your message on the Zerodha forum. I am having a lot of issues with them as well, I wanna switch to a good, reliable broker. Could you please tell me which broker you are using at the moment ? Would really appreciate your advice and your response.
I opened A/C in FINVASIA. Its Registered Office in Chandigarh. I m happy with brokerage and customer service.
RS 175 Per CRORE in Equity.
Rs 1.75 per Lot in Option.
far better from Angel Broking.

mastermind007

Hi
I am new to Stock Market with BAD EXPERIENCE WITH ANGEL BROKING. I opened account with 0.016 % brokerage and told me there is no other charges. They gave me only training of BUY and SELL of shares. One day i did interaday trading i got 90 Rs profit acording to NET POSITION. When i recieved Contract Note only 51 Rs Profit. I saw 6 type of taxes and wrong calculation of brokerage. I talked to agents they told me they are govt taxes we cant do anything in this. Brokerage is right. No problem in this. after few days i got to know that there is a MINIMUM Brokerage set on my account is 30/- RS. Also they hide the Delivery Settlement charges of Rs 22.68/- and some other charges. On next day i recieved call from RM which is assigned to me. He said there is a good opputunity to earn great profit (Range 1000/- to 1500/- Profit or Loss) in BTST blah blah . He forced me to accept. I said ok. Next day i got loss of 2500/- including all charges. One day i said i dont want to do trading in BTST, first recover my previous loss he said ok. Again i got loss of 600/- Rs.
There are many things which they disappointed me.
[email protected] is so cheap. I talked with Seniors all they are ********. Feedback service is for Formality.

So i want to Close the account and start with the new Service Provider which provide me low brokerage and software training.I want to recover capital amount and already i lost time.
All brokers run same kind of gimmick on new traders whether they call themselves Angels or call themselves Demons. Pressuring tactic to buy a particular share has happened with me too in early days but I was lucky.

After I purchased the stock, I mentioned my trade to one of my friend who told me that it was not at all right time to enter into that stock. So, I escaped the bad advice stock intraday itself with very small loss.

Government charges are also another big headache and broker is not legally required to disclose that to you as of today. Ditto for Delivery charges. That charges are collected by broker on behalf of depository.

By law, you can keep multiple trading accounts and one demat account and broker would be required you to place your deliveries there. But it is not easy to open account with CDSL/NDSL directly and this allows brokers to insist that you to a distinct demat account with them. If you try to keep common account between more than one broker, their fee structure will be prohibitive

Another game that CDSL/NDSL plays is that it runs investor education and awareness seminars at various places. Such programs rarely talk of anything insightful but all of them invariably find one broker as main sponsor who in turn places staff to get attendees to open trading accounts.

Last edited:

kaly422000

i want a new broker based on good trading(terminal) software and also good intraday charting option. there sud be no minimum brokarage eg like any trade there sud not be minimum brokarage like rs 20/ or 30/ as charged by some brokers. is odin based broker is ok. but problem with them is maximum users. themselves can not install odin . i have sharekhan account but due to high brokarage i want to leave for the time being. nirmal bang was chioce but their customer care said i need their help to install odin in my system. other than .3 brokarage sharekhan is good enough but i will give a try to odin or nest trader but not online broker right now. pls if any one suggest