Need help on these charts....

Hi Seniors,

I need your help in chart reading. I am enclosing the daily chart of MASTEK. I took entry on this chart at 258Rs. keeping sl of 234 Rs. I took this entry based on Wide Range Bar (with good volume). Am I right in taking this entry? Please help.

Link for chart : http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/4136/mastek.jpg

Last edited:
That's a 10% stop, so u must be expecting at least a 20% gain ??:(

Either you have very deep pockets or a very small trade size.
Hi Capricorn,

Yes, I am having very small trade size. The whole point here is whether my technical analysis was right or not? If you can throw some light on that then it will be good for me.

Capricorn

If u have a blow off bar wait for a retracement. You are most likely bound to get a better entry. :)
Actually money management is the more important aspect of a planned trade .
As u get more confident believe me u won't more than glance at a chart to put in a trade once u have your risk/reward in place.

Last edited:
Hi Seniors,

Another chart of HINDOILEXPL is looking technically good to me. It has formed high pivot low and today has taken out the previous pivot high. Can we enter this stock at CMP (Rs. 203.05) with stop loss of (Rs. 181.5). Please advice.

Link for chart: http://img85.imageshack.us/i/hindoilexp17jun2010.jpg/

d_s_ramesh

This stock is a strong buy, I have attached the chart for my strategy here.

Last edited:

adityasaraf007

Hi. I am an absolute beginner. I need your help.

I have attached the weekly chart of Larsen & Toubro. This week it has crossed its resistance level of 1700-1720. But it is not supported by the good volumes as was seen during Oct08 to June09. Is this a false breakout, or the decrease in volume is due to the price effect as now it is near 1800 level and at that time it was around 700-800 levels.

Please help me, if it is good time to enter the scrip now and what should be the Stop Loss

Attachments

d_s_ramesh

I have given the total analysis as an attachment as the file is quite big with some charts in it. Please have it checked, do your analysis on it and then take decision to trade. Risk money with knowledge and confidence.

After upload failure.
A very detailed analysis report was done, but unfortunate that I am unable to upload the file as it is 160kb. Please post your email id and I will send the file by mail.

Last edited: