need help in manual trading in multiple accounts simultaneously

i am trading intraday manually in finvasia shoonya mostly in options.now some of my friends n close relatives wanted me to trade in their accounts also.i dont know any kind of programming etc and place same order simultaneously in multiple accounts manually is not possible all the time.so plz help me how can i punch same order in multiple accouts simultaneously using finvasia shoonya platform by single click.

Last edited:

lemondew

You can ask a programmer to do so in a broking platform that provides API. There can be a problem if the other party disputes and you don't have a poa agreement with them stating that you can place order their accounts. If it's same family one can easily write a program which will put order in multiple accounts. A good programmer will charge upto 20 to 25k for the same.

i am trading intraday manually in finvasia shoonya mostly in options.now some of my friends n close relatives wanted me to trade in their accounts also.i dont know any kind of programming etc and place same order simultaneously in multiple accounts manually is not possible all the time.so plz help me how can i punch same order in multiple accouts simultaneously using finvasia shoonya platform by single click.

@lemondew sirthanks for reply poa is not necessary some r family members n two r my childhood friends.
right now trying Autotrader Web by stocksdevoper.it is doing job n chrges rs500 for main account n 395 for each additional account month.
as for now i am trading in 8 accounts so its a bit costly and i have to punch trades from their website which i am not comfortable due to fear of their website may down than its really tough for me sqareoff all positions in all accounts.i am trading in nifty and banknifty ATM options 10lots each account makes risky to use 3rd party website.