Need help in deciding important features of the free stock related website I'm workin

Hi there,

I have been working on some software that can predict market in realtime. While this is still under construction, I have gained lot of knowledge in recent past, and want to create a free website using this knowledge (definitely, not something that can compete with software I'm working on).

With this free website i can enable or give some important figures for stock like Support & Resistance, or such other calculations based on some formula that is useful to the traders at large.

I am writing this to you, because as a software developer I don't know what matters the most. So I request you to give me your idea on what would you like to see on such website... Support/Resistance levels, candle stick charts with some parameters, or some other kind of analysis based on EOD data / yahoo data.

I welcome your ideas/suggestions here, I'm expert at software development and can develop anything that you can explain to me in logical way, but I don't know what matters the most for this traders' community, so I am asking this. It will be better if you can give me exact good formula/parameter to derive those figures/analysis too.

Now awaiting your response to start working on it.

Thank you
Krunal

tomjerry

Re: Need help in deciding important features of the free stock related website I'm wo

Hi there,

I have been working on some software that can predict market in realtime. While this is still under construction, I have gained lot of knowledge in recent past, and want to create a free website using this knowledge (definitely, not something that can compete with software I'm working on).

With this free website i can enable or give some important figures for stock like Support & Resistance, or such other calculations based on some formula that is useful to the traders at large.

I am writing this to you, because as a software developer I don't know what matters the most. So I request you to give me your idea on what would you like to see on such website... Support/Resistance levels, candle stick charts with some parameters, or some other kind of analysis based on EOD data / yahoo data.

I welcome your ideas/suggestions here, I'm expert at software development and can develop anything that you can explain to me in logical way, but I don't know what matters the most for this traders' community, so I am asking this. It will be better if you can give me exact good formula/parameter to derive those figures/analysis too.

Now awaiting your response to start working on it.

Thank you
Krunal
Hi Krunal,

Its great to know that you are trying to give something free for everyone.

Can you please check this software http://www.samoasky.com/download.html and find out that "How & from Where it downloads NSE options latest data? In this software, Symbol for Nifty is "NIFTY" to get all options data of Nifty.

This software downloads 5 years of NIFTY options latest data in less than 1 minute.

I would like to download all options data (for NIFTY) every 10 minutes.

In your website, you can make this facility to watch all Nifty Options data.

Thank you.

Re: Need help in deciding important features of the free stock related website I'm wo

I'll look into this suggestion for options data downloading.

Apart from this what are other things / data / analysis that I should include in this project?

tomjerry

I'll look into this suggestion for options data downloading.

Apart from this what are other things / data / analysis that I should include in this project?
Thanks Krunal for reply. I will reply with more suggestion tomorrow(holiday) because at present market is open and little busy in trading :)