Need Help in Choosing Broker

Hi Guys,

First of all I would like to thank each and everyone who is putting their efforts in this forum.

And about me, I want to start buying shares. And can anyone suggest me which broker is good at present, to pick up good stocks and bokerage charges etc (Sharekhan/IndiaBulls/ICICIDirect etc)

Thanks in advance
Gopi

bvpraveen

Hi Guys,

First of all I would like to thank each and everyone who is putting their efforts in this forum.

And about me, I want to start buying shares. And can anyone suggest me which broker is good at present, to pick up good stocks and bokerage charges etc (Sharekhan/IndiaBulls/ICICIDirect etc)

Thanks in advance
Gopi
Hello Gopi,

I'm too wondering with this question for the past few months. Ofcourse you can find "lots" of discussion in Brokers section. So the oft repeated answer for oft repeated question:)D) is: "Refer the Brokers sections and read through the previous posts".

Praveen.

Praveen.

I have a chart showing comparison between different brokerage firms.U can use it to find out the suitable one.:) In case of icici there are some changes.
1.brokerage Delivery-0.9668%(with tax)
Intraday-0.056%(buy) 0.081%(sell)(with tax)
2.For delivery Rs.25 plus tax is the minimum brokerage
For intraday Rs.15 plus tax is the minimum brokerage
3.It has historical data on its resarch section (ICICIDirect.com)
4.It shows intraday charts(5min delayed) which u will be able to accsess only after logging in.

Drawback for Icicidirect is that its charges are higher but it does not provide any software to see intraday trading movement. U will get that software at Kotaksecurities.com,Indiabulls.com,Religare.in.

Akash

Last edited:
Hi Akash..

Thank you very much for your reply and Your Doc is very help full and I have one doubt I didnt understand
1) Exposure on Cash
2) Exposure on Securities
All the brokers are nill except INDIABULLS.
Can you tell me how many days it takes to get a demat account?
Because 15th Oct I given all the docs and Cheque to indiabulls but until now no responce. And when i am doing research I found this forum. And Its very informative for beginners.

Thanks Once again
Gopi

vtk

ICICI Direct is the safest and best bet. Easier to transfer, reveive funds also. For quick money can pledge the shares too easily. What say?

for small investers like me who do not want to play daily, which 1 is the best.....? is icici ok? as i will be doing mostly in the evening , when the market is off!......i am new, pls help
will invest total around 50,000(max).....
please sugest.