Need help for Research & strategy formulation

Hi guys,

I am looking for very short traing stratgeis for week on week basis for next week. Can senior members help by telling me what averages, bands or combinations of these or AFL i can read & study to formulate my strategy.

Thank you very much...

bunti_k23

Learn basic technical analysis first

bunti_k23

thanks bunty.. I do have some basic info... I know about averages, ema,rsi, etc. currently using amibroker
thats very gud amit if u learnt how basic technical analysis is used in determining trend ,countertrend ,momentum...now work on some basic mechanical strategy based on simple concepts which u understands very well .pm me for more info:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Hey,

I've been a trader in FX for over 7 years and I've had some highs and lows (I'm sure you relate to how lonely the trading floor can be).

I've been considering a branching out into Binary for the best part of a year now but never saw anything to tilt me over the edge. After doing thorough research I honestly say it was worth the wait!

What a relief it was to see 6 winners out of 7 come in right of the bat. I've made 4k profit. I knew Binaries would be a worthwhile transition to make. Read Top secret profit formula for making $2,907 with 4 Trades in 6 HOURS.