Need help for Metastock and Amibroker programming

Dear friends

Have devised a strategy for positional trading and would like to automate the same, however am not good at programming and therefore am not able to automate my process.

I would be grateful if metastock and amibroker program writers can help me in doing so.

Thanks
Dinesh

mastermind007

Dear friends

Have devised a strategy for positional trading and would like to automate the same, however am not good at programming and therefore am not able to automate my process.

I would be grateful if metastock and amibroker program writers can help me in doing so.

Thanks
Dinesh
Who is your broker and what other Automation tools do you have? If interested, I have developed a ATS library in which you implement any strategies from scalping to positional and anything in-between and it can be configured to be executed from your own premises.

Last edited:

mastermind007

Hi, I have been developing trading strategies using a number of platforms for sometime, maybe I can help you.
Hi nranjan

From a complete novice to an expert in "number of platforms for sometime" in span of 6 months flat.

Kindly share your secret of this jet-speed....

For others, here are his initial questions

http://www.traderji.com/amibroker/86476-scalability-issues.html#post793538
http://www.traderji.com/amibroker/86476-scalability-issues.html#post801316

Nishant had also started a survey on Google docs which was basically seems to be a marketing survey designed to capture his potential customers. Unlike other surveys on TJ, results cannot be seen by those who participate.

See it for yourself here

http://www.traderji.com/algo-automated-trading/89655-survey-trading-software.html

Last edited:
Who is your broker and what other Automation tools do you have? If interested, I have developed a ATS library in which you implement any strategies from scalping to positional and anything in-between and it can be configured to be executed from your own premises.

Hey Mastermind, now I know why you have such a problem with me providing help to members and understanding their problem through a survey. You want to sell your ATS library but want to block others from doing so. In fact not only that you will then go ahead and try to lynch the other person and say bad things about the person that you have no ideas about. Mastermind, I would suggest that you refrain from saying a word about me that you don't know about otherwise I will have to resort to action against you on this group. I am not very happy about what you have said but I will let it go... i will forgive you.

mastermind007

Hey Mastermind, now I know why you have such a problem with me providing help to members and understanding their problem through a survey. You want to sell your ATS library but want to block others from doing so. In fact not only that you will then go ahead and try to lynch the other person and say bad things about the person that you have no ideas about. Mastermind, I would suggest that you refrain from saying a word about me that you don't know about otherwise I will have to resort to action against you on this group. I am not very happy about what you have said but I will let it go... i will forgive you.
nranjan

At least, enquote me correctly!!!

Thank you for your magnanimous attitude. I have no intent of making you unhappy and you are most welcome to point out where I've erred and I will unconditionally apologize and even buy you a drink if we meet face to face. Happy?

In the meantime, I only expect that you put forward your reasonably honest background. From your query in April 2013, it is clearly apparent that you had not worked on AmiBroker before 2013. So, how did that state morph into "number of platforms for sometime"?

If you think you can help ranadagger better, then by all means do so. And whether your help is for payment or for free is strictly between you two. I've got no issues with that.

Maybe you can explain your survey and its results here if you want to (not in this thread, but in your own survey's thread)!!!

And lastly, please don't resort to empty threats!!! You can take whatever action you want ...

Last edited:
Mastermind: may know more details about your ATS library?