Need help for HDFC securities option trade

Hi Gurus,

I have an HDFC securities account for the first time I have bought an option contract for DEC MINI NIFTY.

I have purchased a couple of MININIFTY option contract in margin. I was able to see the details of my open position in my open position till the market got closed but I do not see it any where now.

Could anyone please tell me where do I see my positions; i.e., the open MININIFTY option positions bought by me.

Regards,
Samik

chaitanyagoa

U cant!!!

I also trade in HDFC securities.. Once the market closes the Open positions in F&O are invisible.. all u can do is to add the positions in the market watch section and keep an eye on them!!!

Thanks

You can access your Derivative positions from HDFC Securities website once you logged into your account > Trading > open position option or from History > Open Position Derivative

U cant!!!

I also trade in HDFC securities.. Once the market closes the Open positions in F&O are invisible.. all u can do is to add the positions in the market watch section and keep an eye on them!!!

Thanks

Dear Sir,

I am just started in HDFC securities, kindly can you guide me, as no one provide the demo till now. my id [email protected]. i need help.

Regards
Partha

You can access your Derivative positions from HDFC Securities website once you logged into your account > Trading > open position option or from History > Open Position Derivative
Dear Sir,
I am new user of the derivative section of HDFC Sec.Initially I am trying to trade in the options segment.I have seen the demos and also studied various information available.But still have some doubts in my mind. Will any of the veteran users,please provide me information to clear my doubt please.
My e-mail id is [email protected]
Regards,

Dear friend, i suggest you write to their helpdesk on [email protected] for required assistance or connect thm on 39019400(prefixing your city code), you can also use their quick live chat facility to chat n seek help from executive.:) happytrading..cheers!!!

mmca2006

Dear friend, i suggest you write to their helpdesk on [email protected] for required assistance or connect thm on 39019400(prefixing your city code), you can also use their quick live chat facility to chat n seek help from executive.:) happytrading..cheers!!!
My experience regarding HELPDESK of HDFC securities is horrible, I just e mailed their DP help desk several times to know the exact procedure of Dematerialisation of my paper share i.e want to convert few papers share to Demat format , mailed to both , the customer care help desk and DP help desk , phoned them several times directly to their DP section but no one attended my phone . I do not know whether HDFC sec. takes any note of the performance of their help desk or not. I had witnessed a very very bad customer help desk of HDFC sec.:annoyed::annoyed: