Need help For deciding software

Can anybody tell me which software is best Advanced get or meta stock or amibroker or spider for deciding in trades and what is best way to get real and EOD feeds

karthikmarar

IMHO no such thing as best...One should use a software which he is comfortable with and it does what he wants...

Advanced get ...very costly... data could be a problem

Metastock..more afforable ... Limited customization possible... data in metastock format easily available

Amibroker is quite afforable... fanastic Customization possibilities... a little coding knowledge required for customization... coding is easy... a computer dummy like me can code means anybody can code... data in ASCII format easily available ..

spider ... what is that ?

I think wat Kartik has replied is correct. As long as u know TA it really dosent matter. I am using Ver 10.1 of Metastock and it works gr8.

Happy trading

I think wat Kartik has replied is correct. As long as u know TA it really dosent matter. I am using Ver 10.1 of Metastock and it works gr8.

Happy trading

Hello To all the members of Traderji,

I am satish, hi nitinpal, could you please help me in knowing more about 10.1 of Metastock,

I am a new trader , i had subsriptions before to get calls, but were not that satisfactory, so i thought i would buy a software and rely on software technical analysis and charts,

I am in look out for a good software, to help me suceed in day trading.

Thanks in Advance
Satish

Hello To all the members of Traderji,

I am satish, hi nitinpal, could you please help me in knowing more about 10.1 of Metastock,

I am a new trader , i had subsriptions before to get calls, but were not that satisfactory, so i thought i would buy a software and rely on software technical analysis and charts,

I am in look out for a good software, to help me suceed in day trading.

Thanks in Advance
Satish
Software didn't make one a good trader. It is only a tool for analysis. U have to decide what s/w should do for u. for that u must learn a lot about price movement etc.

regards

oxusmorouz

The key to trading success is not in softwares but in good tips. The inputs from the likes of Dev Mukerjee with his striking precision and educative analysis are invaluable to such a pursuit. We are truly gifted he has returned from his ban to bless us all with his grace.

V

vvvv

The key to trading success is not in softwares but in good tips. The inputs from the likes of Dev Mukerjee with his striking precision and educative analysis are invaluable to such a pursuit. We are truly gifted he has returned from his ban to bless us all with his grace.
i thought hanumanji is banned