Need Help About Modem

RAAMAKANT

Hi TJ Members.
I am going to get new BSNL Broadband Internet Connection. Bsnl providing Modem for Internet but as you know quality of the product they provide. So thinking to buy it seperately, Infact BSNL also providing such optin for customers.
First of all, I am very Highly Tallented in such things :D :lol: :confused:
so just checked online shopping sites. But after seeing those got Super Confusion :annoyed: :( :mad: :confused:
Wired or Wireless; With Router or Without Routr; 100,150,or 300Mbps; Single Antena or Double ??????

My sole purpose is Trading and related work, not much downloading or any other things :D ;) My pocket is permitting me 2000 bucks only.
I know many Tech Savys are here so requesting the help for best Option.........

TraderRavi

low risk profile
D-Link DSL-2750U Wireless N ADSL2 4-Port Wi-Fi Router
http://www.flipkart.com/d-link-dsl-2750u-wireless-n-adsl2-4-port-wi-fi-router/p/itmd4ky52tgtbawn

I use it with MTNL broadband after my previous modem died.
Very satisfied, Wi-Fi range is also pretty good.
For trading connect it with a LAN cable even if using a laptop....;)
my bsnl modem(4-5 years old) is also giving problems, but its not dead. before buying new one I want to ensure modem is faulty, otherwise new modem will also give problem if problem is at bsnl's end....how to do this :confused:

RAAMAKANT

Buy a new modem, but also get BSNL modem. It's rent free and use it. When it's giving trouble, you use the one you buy.

Note: Configure both the modem.
Means for the other modem I have to pay RENT ? :confused:
And for backup I have Vodafone 3G Dongle, uska kya? :mad:

RAAMAKANT

RAAMAKANT

my bsnl modem(4-5 years old) is also giving problems, but its not dead. before buying new one I want to ensure modem is faulty, otherwise new modem will also give problem if problem is at bsnl's end....how to do this :confused:
For that can we ask BSNL to provide another one for checkup ?:confused:;)

nac

BSNL is giving rent free modem. You can use BSNL's as long as it's running smooth. If there is any issue with the modem, BSNL is responsible for fixing it.

Since you have Vodafone 3G dongle as back up, no need to bother with buying a new modem. You can this dongle when BSNL modem is busted or some other connection issues.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
BSNL is giving rent free modem. You can use BSNL's as long as it's running smooth. If there is any issue with the modem, BSNL is responsible for fixing it.

Since you have Vodafone 3G dongle as back up, no need to bother with buying a new modem. You can this dongle when BSNL modem is busted or some other connection issues.
r u sure its rent free ?