Need Gold historical data

download the mt4 platform its basicly for trading currencies, but u can find charts for gold and silver too. its valid for 90 days i guess.
http://www.fxdd.com/en/forex-trading-software/metatrader.html
at the left hand side in the list of currency pairs u will find gold and silver at the bottom, right click and chart window
if u have a any questions just go to fxdd.com and chat live they will answer all ur queries
I use FXDD as my forex broker
hope this helps:thumb:

rocky01

thanx robin000 very much but what i want is daily open,high,low,close of gold ...can you help me for that..?lyk in nse we can get any historical data in open,high,low,close,vol,oi formate...i want gold and crude historical eod data ...plzzzzzzzzz help

rocky01

is ti possible to get data from mt4 software???and 1 prob is 1c it gets xpired i wont be able to get daly open,high,low close form it....so its bettea you suggest me a site....!!!

rocky01

no no dear robin000 i need just data in csv or in excel formate so that i can import in my software....so see if u know just send me web site from which i can download datain csv or excel formate...what you have suggested is onlin live chart..!! see i fu can plzzz help....will be waiting