Need Freelancing Writer For Full Time

We are looking for some freelance writers for a long term project. It's a daily job of Technical Analysis of US stocks. We would need 20 articles (300 words per article). It will take about 6-6.5 hours daily. Payment will be done on weekly basis. [5 days a week job. No work for Sat-Sun]. and you can make about Rs 20,000-25,000 every month.

Eligibility:
# Candidates must have a good command over English
# Knowledge of Technical Analysis and command over charts preferred.

We are looking for some freelance writers for a long term project. It's a daily job of Technical Analysis of US stocks. We would need 20 articles (300 words per article). It will take about 6-6.5 hours daily. Payment will be done on weekly basis. [5 days a week job. No work for Sat-Sun]. and you can make about Rs 20,000-25,000 every month.

Eligibility:
Hi i am interested in the position and well versed in technical Analysis please provide further details and contacts.

umeshmandal

Hi,
I am a technical intraday trader using Gann, Camarilla ,ADX & Stochastics. In the event ,you find these of use to you for your project work do let me know at 7259879135 & we can take it up from there.Based in Bangalore.

Cheers
How about giving some time to tell us in lay man's language about the use of these indicators for intraday trades !!
If you can do start a tutorial thread for Gann or Camarilla or all !! :D

jagankris

Eligibility:
Please post your email id for further communication with you.