need for psychology books

sudoku1

Hi Friends,

We know that psychology is very important to trading success. Every website, every blog, every forum tells us that it is important, but no where it says why it is important. Can anyone help me understand the need for trading psychology and the need for reading psychology books please..

Karuna
PSYCHOLOGY is the mental make-up or structure of an individual that causes him or her to think or act in the way he or she does acording 2 d set of beliefs.

oilman5

Since the thread starter from OTA background , may see all article of Dr Johnson- an paid psychologist teach in OTA.
No further hints necessary

oilman5

TO THREAD STARTER...........COMMENTS IS PERSONAL .Since ur original comment on psychology book -the list was given.
pl follow mr s.k. ...........for his psychology .........calmly he can trade. mr cool - set and forget...........a real master in psychology.
but dont follow his trade, as himself is novice- earn by lecture, not by trading in market.
i may sound harsh, but follow pratap/avni ..........best is ST/Saint

In order to be successful as a trader,learning to read balance sheets or charts is not the only thing which is important but there is a psychological component as well to trading which should not be ignored. Being aware of fear,greed and emotions is important too,disciplined approach,strategic rules,research and review are also significant to trader’s success. ‘The Disciplined Trader’ by Mark Douglas is a good book which be referred.

In order to be successful as a trader,learning to read balance sheets or charts is not the only thing which is important but there is a psychological component as well to trading which should not be ignored. Being aware of fear,greed and emotions is important too,disciplined approach,strategic rules,research and review are also significant to trader’s success. ‘The Disciplined Trader’ by Mark Douglas is a good book which be referred.
The Disciplined Trader is a good book and i think it’s a must have for every serious trader.